Reply here with your thoughts on where you think Norwich will finish this season

[quote]Reply here with your thoughts on where you think Norwich will finish this season[/quote]

About midway between Gt Yarmouth & Thetford - unless there''s an earthquake

If Worthy plays Shacks in defense and buys a decent striker i think we could finish anywhere between 13th-18th.

However, if we fail to bring anyone in, and Worthy doesn''t sort the team out. i am afraid we are going down.

Sunk, like the Titanic...19th for me, with West Brom below and either Blackburn or Southampton just above.

And like the Titanic, Worthy will go down with his ship - he should stay to have a crack at a bounceback.

17th or above, i dont think we''re going down this season, we''ve not played our best games yet... so with us just shy of the half way mark, plenty of time to make our stand We are better than the two teams we came up with, and one or two survivors from last season, we can do it!!!

17th... if they get their act together and start playing the same kind of football we know they can play at this level, like the man utd game in the 2nd half. OTBC 

I still believe the position I predicted at the start of the season, that''s 12th !

Last season that required 47 points but this season is a lot tighter.

We can do it !