Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

season ticket holders are pathetic

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="shefcanary"]Did you old fella''s slag off the 18,000 extra fans that appeared at the Leicester FA Cup game in ''63/4? [/quote]BLOODY GLORY HUNTERS!!!![/quote]

I''ve never spoken to another City "fan" since, just in case I gave succour to a Johnny come lately.[:@]

Oh, and CTID, sorry I missed the earlier post. I suggest that we spend the afternoon of the Leeds game outside th ground hurling abuse at the so-called fans for turning up. You won''t see me there again until we''re safely in League Three and getting dicked 6-0 every game so I can be  with true supporters.

[/quote]lol, PM u mate[/quote]

Have replied[Y]

[/quote][Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)][/quote]

I know what you mean, but I think it runs deeper than that.  People who turn up to the games at all really p*ss me off... 25,000 week in week out despite the fact we sometimes draw or lose.  What''s up with that? Don''t people have DIY to be doing or affairs to be conducting?  Mark my words, while people continue to turn up to watch Norwich City FC, the football club will carry on existing.  [:@]
[/quote]i totally agree, as a part time supporter i went yesterday and watsed my money on 3 tickets(my wife, son and myself)even tho we had a great family day out, its outrageous i have no way of getting my money back when the football team lose!!!!!! i for one will not be going again...i will be doing DIY and other things around the house or my 1st love etcha sketch[;)][/quote]

city-till-i-diy

i swear someone is thick headed, the reason why we turn up is the fact that we are passionate about our club and are not glory hunters unlike some people especially man u fans.

and its entertainment and it gets me out of the house every sat and due to me working full time it gives me a break to support my club.

end off

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

i swear someone is thick headed, the reason why we turn up is the fact that we are passionate about our club and are not glory hunters unlike some people especially man u fans.

and its entertainment and it gets me out of the house every sat and due to me working full time it gives me a break to support my club.

end off

[/quote]It was a tongue in cheek mickey take of Brendo''s ill advised "I think fans are pathetic" thread.I don''t think it was ever meant to be serious lol.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="barclaybabe"]i do have one thank you, but meaningful threads dont amuse me[/quote]shouldnt that read...meaningless??[/quote]

That''s a slip in case she changes her mind[:D]

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i do have one thank you, but meaningful threads dont amuse me[/quote]This is why women shouldn''t get involved in football [;)]

IT WAS A JOKE, OKAY?! [:D]