Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

season ticket holders are pathetic

just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)][/quote]I know what you mean, but I think it runs deeper than that.  People who turn up to the games at all really p*ss me off... 25,000 week in week out despite the fact we sometimes draw or lose.  What''s up with that? Don''t people have DIY to be doing or affairs to be conducting?  Mark my words, while people continue to turn up to watch Norwich City FC, the football club will carry on existing.  [:@]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)][/quote]

I know what you mean, but I think it runs deeper than that.  People who turn up to the games at all really p*ss me off... 25,000 week in week out despite the fact we sometimes draw or lose.  What''s up with that? Don''t people have DIY to be doing or affairs to be conducting?  Mark my words, while people continue to turn up to watch Norwich City FC, the football club will carry on existing.  [:@]
[/quote]

Well I won''t be doing it anymore. I now realise that I only started supporting City AFTER the ''58 Cup run and promotion to the old Second Division. Clearly I am a glory hunting arriviste and will never darken the doors of Carrow Road again. In fact, so deep is my self disgust that I may  well go into exile.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)][/quote]

I know what you mean, but I think it runs deeper than that.  People who turn up to the games at all really p*ss me off... 25,000 week in week out despite the fact we sometimes draw or lose.  What''s up with that? Don''t people have DIY to be doing or affairs to be conducting?  Mark my words, while people continue to turn up to watch Norwich City FC, the football club will carry on existing.  [:@]
[/quote]i totally agree, as a part time supporter i went yesterday and watsed my money on 3 tickets(my wife, son and myself)even tho we had a great family day out, its outrageous i have no way of getting my money back when the football team lose!!!!!! i for one will not be going again...i will be doing DIY and other things around the house or my 1st love etcha sketch[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]just wasting money season in season out on seeing a team that will never win the premier league or ever get into the champions league...they should be spending there money more wisely!!!! [;)][/quote]I know what you mean, but I think it runs deeper than that.  People who turn up to the games at all really p*ss me off... 25,000 week in week out despite the fact we sometimes draw or lose.  What''s up with that? Don''t people have DIY to be doing or affairs to be conducting?  Mark my words, while people continue to turn up to watch Norwich City FC, the football club will carry on existing.  [:@][/quote]

Well I won''t be doing it anymore. I now realise that I only started supporting City AFTER the ''58 Cup run and promotion to the old Second Division. Clearly I am a glory hunting arriviste and will never darken the doors of Carrow Road again. In fact, so deep is my self disgust that I may  well go into exile.

[/quote]I left yesterday after Nelson kicked the ball out of play because I could tell it wasn''t going to be 10-0 to Norwich, what a sh*t team.  Can''t wait for Man City v Liverpool this afternoon so I can choose a new team to support.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]BLOODY GLORY HUNTER!!!!!!!! [;)] its bloody glory hunters like YOU that have seen the football club survive for this long!!!! it bloody outrageous, the sooner people see the light the better

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]As we had arranged we were going to meet up before the Leeds game....im still willing to come for a few drinks to meet some good people and have a fun day out...in no way will i let a game of football spoil this and have no interest in going to the game AT ALL!!!! so i will be arriving with plenty of beer tokens and my etcha sketch and we can chat all afternoon about DIY and how wrong the world is

[quote user="Albinozak"]

It''s not about having a sense of humour mate, yourstill digging at a kid, thats all.

[/quote]im not digging at a kid at all....im having a laugh!!!!

In any case, if he is old enough to make the post he should be old enough to take any comments that comes with it!!!!!!

Having a laugh at his expense.I agree with what you say, but alot of comments were uncalled for. He did say that was his opinion afterall, which he is entitled too. Just wonder how many people  would speak to him like that face to face. Not many i suspect.

[quote user="Albinozak"]

It''s not about having a sense of humour mate, yourstill digging at a kid, thats all.

[/quote]Im sure Brendo has realised he has made a rickett on his OR post(imho), and possibly could of worded it better, as you can see he has handled most comments made quite well.....it is a forum after all and every opinion is welcome if not greeted with the response that the OP wanted!!!!

[quote user="Albinozak"]Having a laugh at his expense.I agree with what you say, but alot of comments were uncalled for. He did say that was his opinion afterall, which he is entitled too. Just wonder how many people  would speak to him like that face to face. Not many i suspect.[/quote]some comments i agree were un called for but he has pushed some wrong buttons, im not laughing at his expense and im sure he would take my post as good fun not taking the pi$$

[quote user="Albinozak"]Having a laugh at his expense.I agree with what you say, but alot of comments were uncalled for. He did say that was his opinion afterall, which he is entitled too. Just wonder how many people  would speak to him like that face to face. Not many i suspect.[/quote]Are you trying to say Brendan would unleash whup-ass on us lol?Sometimes when people put forward an opinion that is stupid then they deserve a caning, whether that is in E-land or in real life.[:)]

[Are you trying to say Brendan would unleash whup-ass on us lol?

Not at all, but it is easy to bad mouth behind computer. I agree again Brenden does have a habit of pushing the wrong buttons but i felt 8 pages of abuse was not necessary.

[quote user="Albinozak"]

Not at all, but it is easy to bad mouth behind computer. I agree again Brenden does have a habit of pushing the wrong buttons but i felt 8 pages of abuse was not necessary.

[/quote]I suspect that he were in a pub with a crowd of us and said similar he would have got just as much stick.

[quote user="Albinozak"]

[/quote]i dont say anything on here that i wouldnt say to someones face thats just me in life in general, and all 8 pages were not abuse...i think i did put dont swollow both feet, STFU, it was ment in the nicest possible way lol...i do agree some of the abuse wasmt called for, but he did start a threat slating his own supporters lol...very silly imho

Fair doos cant knock you then, but some people do get carried away. I think Brenden will think long and hard before hitting the post button in future! Lesson learnt.

[quote user="Albinozak"]Fair doos cant knock you then, but some people do get carried away. I think Brenden will think long and hard before hitting the post button in future! Lesson learnt.[/quote]lol, all opinions are welcome...its a forum after all...its just all the responses are not what the OP wanted. I do like coming and reading posts on here as some views on the same subject are so far apart and for different reasons....THIS IS WHAT MAKES FOOTBALL A GREAT GREAT GAME[;)][Y] and why millions love it

[quote user="Albinozak"]Having a laugh at his expense.I agree with what you say, but alot of comments were uncalled for. He did say that was his opinion afterall, which he is entitled too. Just wonder how many people  would speak to him like that face to face. Not many i suspect.[/quote]Depends if I can fit the asylum''s visiting hours into my busy life.

[quote user="Albinozak"]Fair doos cant knock you then, but some people do get carried away. I think Brenden will think long and hard before hitting the post button in future! Lesson learnt.[/quote]I don''t think he has learnt - that is the problem.  He started with a post calling people pathetic, then a bit later posted a response that said that they aren''t decent supporters, and finished by posting the comment that they should "pee off".

My view is that if he is not willing to be quiet, and keeps coming back and posting more insults, he is fair game for people to insult him back.  If he can''t take it, he should keep away.

Maybe he can go and post on waccoe [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="shefcanary"]Did you old fella''s slag off the 18,000 extra fans that appeared at the Leicester FA Cup game in ''63/4? [/quote]BLOODY GLORY HUNTERS!!!![/quote]

I''ve never spoken to another City "fan" since, just in case I gave succour to a Johnny come lately.[:@]

Oh, and CTID, sorry I missed the earlier post. I suggest that we spend the afternoon of the Leeds game outside th ground hurling abuse at the so-called fans for turning up. You won''t see me there again until we''re safely in League Three and getting dicked 6-0 every game so I can be  with true supporters.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="shefcanary"]Did you old fella''s slag off the 18,000 extra fans that appeared at the Leicester FA Cup game in ''63/4? [/quote]BLOODY GLORY HUNTERS!!!![/quote]

I''ve never spoken to another City "fan" since, just in case I gave succour to a Johnny come lately.[:@]

Oh, and CTID, sorry I missed the earlier post. I suggest that we spend the afternoon of the Leeds game outside th ground hurling abuse at the so-called fans for turning up. You won''t see me there again until we''re safely in League Three and getting dicked 6-0 every game so I can be  with true supporters.

[/quote]lol, PM u mate

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]lol, PM u mate[/quote]

Have replied[Y]