Sign in to follow this  
ROBFLECK

This was going to happen

Sooner, rather than later, the way we were playing the last few games. Now we will see Lambert''s and the team''s credentials on tuesday. They need to bounce back and show they haven''t been dwelling on the defeat. What do you reckon Lambert should change to the team, i.e. players or formation?

We didn''t deserve to win on saturday. So''ton were value for the three points. Let''s put it straight to bed and go on and perform a match-winning one on tuesday! Let''s keep backing the team!

Nothing why would you try to play brilliant football at the risk of losing. Askou may come in for Nelson, but that would be on the assumption that Lambert thinks Askou offers something more than Nelson. We just need Drury fit.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Sooner, rather than later, the way we were playing the last few games. Now we will see Lambert''s and the team''s credentials on tuesday. They need to bounce back and show they haven''t been dwelling on the defeat. What do you reckon Lambert should change to the team, i.e. players or formation?

We didn''t deserve to win on saturday. So''ton were value for the three points. Let''s put it straight to bed and go on and perform a match-winning one on tuesday! Let''s keep backing the team!

[/quote]

Agree apart from the fact the first goal should not have stood as Nelson was clearly shuvved to the ground from behind, Russells sending off was a joke the ref should be sent to sunday afternoon park football he was clearly not up for this one, No, we didn''t deserve to win but having Inept Referees don''t make it  any easier to accept, We will bounce back tomorrow night and hope the FA cancell out the red card

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[/quote]

Agree apart from the fact the first goal should not have stood as Nelson was clearly shuvved to the ground from behind, Russells sending off was a joke the ref should be sent to sunday afternoon park football he was clearly not up for this one, No, we didn''t deserve to win but having Inept Referees don''t make it  any easier to accept, We will bounce back tomorrow night and hope the FA cancell out the red card

[/quote]

Agree with that, but we can''t hide behind the referee''s mistakes can we. The Nelson shove was blatant,... I hope the FA have some sense and don''t give him a 3 match ban.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

[/quote]

Lets hope we put a bad day behind us and look forward to our next win tue night.My only small concern is that we are sometimes starting to go a bit direct, and we all know when we play the proper way we have the players to destroy teams.We must back the team all the way as it is this bunch of players and manager that has turned this club around.Dont shoot me down here but would it be worth mixing things up and going 4 4 2 for a change?may be dropping lappin for a player like Mcmanee?