Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

Anyone got a super membership that they aint using to buy tickets for the leeds game?

I don''t know anyone with a super membership but there are a few season ticket holders who sit around me who dont always make the evening games because of distance etc etc.

I will ask around and see if there will be a spare seat anywhere you could buy, but its in the City stand, would that be any good?

I''m presuming it could be live on Sky and get moved to an evening game, if its a Sat game can''t help but will ask around for you anyway.

Maybe worth calling the club and explaining your situation. They probably won''t sell you an extra ticket. But they may give you a priority if any tickets are left when it comes to general sale :)

[quote user="cityangel"]Don''t they ever change it though Graham nearer the time?[/quote]

I doubt it - they are already showing the JPT final on the Sunday and Newcastle v Forest on the Monday night. They might not have anything for Friday - but to be honest there probably comes a point where it''s too late to change it as it would royally screw up many peoples'' plans (especially travelling fans).

Well, true - I''m sure there are plenty of other factors though like organising the policing and so on so it would surely be a logistical nightmare for it to be switched, say, a couple of weeks in advance.

I''m quite surprised it hasn''t been chosen however. Maybe if it didn''t fall on the same weekend as the JPT final it might have done.