Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

What is the thing on players shirts?

The wet patch below the collar, I noticed it on players shirt''s as coming out of the tunnel before the game. Saliva? [:S]

[quote user="Brendo "]The wet patch below the collar, I noticed it on players shirt''s as coming out of the tunnel before the game. Saliva? [:S][/quote]Yes Brenda, they all spit on each others shirts before the match in some slightly dirty ritual [:P]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendo "]The wet patch below the collar, I noticed it on players shirt''s as coming out of the tunnel before the game. Saliva? [:S][/quote]Yes Brenda, they all spit on each others shirts before the match in some slightly dirty ritual [:P][/quote]You know what I mean. [:P] Like after running round, wiping your mouth on you''re shirt. Brenda? Yep, I''m childish. [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "]The wet patch below the collar, I noticed it on players shirt''s as coming out of the tunnel before the game. Saliva? [:S]
[/quote]

I thought you were gonna say that big thing on the back.

It''s a number Brenda. [;)]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Brendo "]The wet patch below the collar, I noticed it on players shirt''s as coming out of the tunnel before the game. Saliva? [:S][/quote]Yes Brenda, they all spit on each others shirts before the match in some slightly dirty ritual [:P][/quote]You know what I mean. [:P] Like after running round, wiping your mouth on you''re shirt. Brenda? Yep, I''m childish. [Y][/quote]Yeah i guess but you wouldn''t expect them to be doing that coming out of the tunnel, or just before handd...training maybe i guess.To be honest i have absolutely no idea what it is, if it is a vapour rub thing, do other clubs do it?

some use vix vapour rub but most use vaseline to apply across the forehead to divert sweat around their eyes.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]most use vaseline to apply across the head.[/quote]I can highly recommend slapping some vaseline on your head... makes everything much smoother...

Oh wait!..

[quote user="Larry David"]

Spunk?

[/quote]They have a communal before the match, as a team building activity.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Larry David"]

Spunk?

[/quote]

They have a communal before the match, as a team building activity.
[/quote]

No wonder they all looked knackered Saturday.

Where are the Thread Police when you actually want them? Post a duplicate thread and they''re all over you. A thread about players spitting and sharing love juice with each other and there''s nothing!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Where are the Thread Police when you actually want them? Post a duplicate thread and they''re all over you. A thread about players spitting and sharing love juice with each other and there''s nothing![/quote]Nothing of the sort. My question got raised and dealt with, let''s not move on. [quote user="canarytom"]Was this posted to help keep your post rate

above 350 posts per month? Seriously Brenda, get a hobby![/quote]Nope, was asked as I wanted to know the answer to something. Problem with that?