Sign in to follow this  
STAN

pi**ed off with people on this site

i am totally pi**ed off with people who answer my opinion with (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER  YOU BETTER MANGER THE SIDE) this is a good site to go on and express your feelings about something that the wife doesn’t understand but to be quite honest with you I think the wife talks more sense about the game than you idiots that comment on fans managing the side.To be fair I think 25000 people have got there managers coat on every Saturday but again lets be honest there is only one man who’s capable of doing the job for us and that’s mr lambert.so the long and short of it is if you haven’t got anything constructive to say about my post (good or bad)than (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BETTER MANAGER THE SIDE) please pi** off and leave me alone.

Well you haven''t expressed your opinions much as you''ve only posted 7 times [:)]

I''m sure you''ll find people will chat/banter with you , just stick with it.

[quote user="STAN"]i am totally pi**ed off with people who answer my opinion with (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER  YOU BETTER MANGER THE SIDE) this is a good site to go on and express your feelings about something that the wife doesn’t understand but to be quite honest with you I think the wife talks more sense about the game than you idiots that comment on fans managing the side.To be fair I think 25000 people have got there managers coat on every Saturday but again lets be honest there is only one man who’s capable of doing the job for us and that’s mr lambert.so the long and short of it is if you haven’t got anything constructive to say about my post (good or bad)than (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BETTER MANAGER THE SIDE) please pi** off and leave me alone.

[/quote]its called discussing the match, of corse we all think we are managers/ players....thats football and part of what makes it a great games...great chat with a pint with ya mates lol..try it sometime(if you are allowed in the pub)

Stan, your opinion is just as important as everone elses - just some opinions are bigger than yours. Glenn Roeder had a huge opinion AND managed the side. Paul Lambert has a relatively small opinion. Work the difference out for yourself about the size of an opinion.

"If you think you can do better you manage the side"

Ok then I will, are you Mr McNally as im sure you would have to run it past him 1st. Soon as you confirm Im managing the side, please let me know so I can put my team sheet on here tuesday afternoon for the Southend game.

If you dont like your opinion being challenged why put it up for debate?  Its what forums are for.  Man up and grow some.

An obviously I think I could manage better than Lambert too

Stan - I understand, completely, where you''re coming from, but it''s a case of letting some of it wash over you.

There are some on here who just like the sound of their own voice (or, rather, the look of their own posts and increasing their post count with any old drivel), whilst others react to the merest change in the team''s fortunes with disproportionate nonsense. There are also those who just like to be critical at any opportunity.

Thankfully, there are a good many posters that don''t fit into any of the above categories and who have something sensible to say (backed up by reasoned and balanced opinion).

Stick with it, mate, for that reason.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Stan - I understand, completely, where you''re coming from, but it''s a case of letting some of it wash over you.

There are some on here who just like the sound of their own voice (or, rather, the look of their own posts and increasing their post count with any old drivel), whilst others react to the merest change in the team''s fortunes with disproportionate nonsense. There are also those who just like to be critical at any opportunity.

Thankfully, there are a good many posters that don''t fit into any of the above categories and who have something sensible to say (backed up by reasoned and balanced opinion).

Stick with it, mate, for that reason.

[/quote]Lol you may have something different to say about it if you saw the post he just had removed.

[quote user="STAN"]i am totally pi**ed off with people who answer my opinion with (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER  YOU BETTER MANGER THE SIDE) this is a good site to go on and express your feelings about something that the wife doesn’t understand but to be quite honest with you I think the wife talks more sense about the game than you idiots that comment on fans managing the side.To be fair I think 25000 people have got there managers coat on every Saturday but again lets be honest there is only one man who’s capable of doing the job for us and that’s mr lambert.so the long and short of it is if you haven’t got anything constructive to say about my post (good or bad)than (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BETTER MANAGER THE SIDE) please pi** off and leave me alone.[/quote]So basically you''ve come on to a discussion forum but you don''t want people to discuss your post.I mean, I think I could do better and I could manger the side but what would that prove?

Welcome to the pink''un messageboard!

I go on this site for something to do during my spare moments but yeah like you hear at the games some fans do talk out of their backside on matters concerning Norwich City and I''m sure that some other posters would include me anongst those who do!!!

Take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy the debates about our great club!!

This site isn''t too bad for a football forum.......I feel a bit sorry for sensible Leeds fans trying to get a debate going on WACCOE !!Football fans have opinions about everything and they can''t all be right. Remember that what''s written on here isn''t going to make any difference in the grand scheme of things.As I''ve said before perhaps the best thing to remember is that half of what you read on any forum is c*ap........the rest is total c*ap.

[quote user="STAN"]i am totally pi**ed off with people who answer my opinion with (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER  YOU BETTER MANGER THE SIDE) this is a good site to go on and express your feelings about something that the wife doesn’t understand but to be quite honest with you I think the wife talks more sense about the game than you idiots that comment on fans managing the side.To be fair I think 25000 people have got there managers coat on every Saturday but again lets be honest there is only one man who’s capable of doing the job for us and that’s mr lambert.so the long and short of it is if you haven’t got anything constructive to say about my post (good or bad)than (IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER YOU BETTER MANAGER THE SIDE) please pi** off and leave me alone.

[/quote]

Jesus was born in a manger Stanley......

What''s good enough for our Lord  is surely good enough for us mortals.......

[/quote]

I thought we were about to get a quality rant akin but alas it fell away............if you want to learn how to rant you need to see Bluea*e (a Binner) in action with his alter egoes such as Polish Mach Blue, The Village Idiot, Ipswich Ambulance, I''m a thick Binner etc.

BTW. Keane in!

[quote user="canarytom"]I thought this was going to be about Brenda[/quote]Haha, read my mind Tom. [:)]