Sign in to follow this  

No one will ever know - you would have thought we could have put a bit of pressure on in the last 10 minutes with 11 men, but equally they could have scored again on the break.

I think the point being made is we''ve come back from 1-0 a lot recently and not always been the better team, nor playing particuarly well.

i thought we were going to get a goal before that. i would of been happy with a point if we 11 men on the pitch in the end

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]I don''t know about you lot but I think if rusty hadn''t of been sent off, I reckon we could of came back from this defeat like we have done many a game before...Opinions?[/quote]As much as i think Southampton are overrated by most this season, their admittedly an entirely different entity when compared to the likes of Walsall, Hartlepool, and Brighton.

I have to be honest , and just before the sending off we were being out played

I feel we are using the red card to shield our poor performance

red card aside , and frankly we were well beaten by a very good looking saints side

and if god forbid we should find ourselves in the play offs with the saints , I think that we would be looking at a second season in division 3

don''t you?

Was wondering what Lambert had up his sleeve if things were not going well ... 4-4-2 perhaps with McNamee and Mcveigh on the wings. Thought it odd that Mcveigh suddenly turned up on the bench. The sending off obviously changed things.

We''d have had a better chance of scraping a fairly undeserved point out of the game if Darel Russell had stayed on.

They were just the better side on the day. Same day that Everton beat Utd 3-1 but we all know who is going to finish higher up the Premier League at the end of the season.

Just like we do in League 1.

wouldn''t be so confident , having watched every match this season I''m not convinced that we are all that we cracked up to be