Sign in to follow this  
Hoolahoop

Changes for Tuesday?

Not wishing to panic after one defeat but I think that two changes should be made for Tuesday:

Hughes in for Lappin

Askou in for Nelson

Not rocket science, but in my opinion they both should be rested/dropped

(This of course assumes Russell wins his appeal)

I think there are going to be changes, Not because the players are better, or the system isn''t working. just we had a really hard game sat with 10 men.. i''m pretty sure lambert will want some fresh legs against one of the not so big teams in the league, I can see a few changes being made?

There obviously weren''t many of you at last weeks reserve game!

Don''t get me wrong I''m a big Askou fan but the guy still looked well off the mark of first team football and this was against a very poor luton reserves side. Hughes and Gill also looked poor, almost as if they knew that no matter how they played they''d still have to wait for an injury or suspension. Perhaps that chance has came?

[quote user="Mr Korat"]

There obviously weren''t many of you at last weeks reserve game!

Don''t get me wrong I''m a big Askou fan but the guy still looked well off the mark of first team football and this was against a very poor luton reserves side. Hughes and Gill also looked poor, almost as if they knew that no matter how they played they''d still have to wait for an injury or suspension. Perhaps that chance has came?

[/quote]

He scored didn''t he?

A goal!!!

Oh well that MUST warrant a start.

Despite looking unfit and losing out on headers to someone in similar stature to Paul McVeigh!

[quote user="Mr Korat"]

A goal!!!

Oh well that MUST warrant a start.

Despite looking unfit and losing out on headers to someone in similar stature to Paul McVeigh!

[/quote]

No need to get cocky, it was just a question...

I tend to agree with you I don''t think he''ll be ready for at least another 2 weeks....but we desperately need a change at the back.

Sorry mate.

I have to agree we need a change, Nelson was way below par (again) at the weekend and I rate a fit Askou. not sure what changes he''ll make though. Lambert obviously sees and knows a lot more than we do.

Hughes had looked good in his cameo appearances so maybe he will step it up.