Sign in to follow this  
The Dog

Unrest in the camp

Surely a goalkeepers coach leaving isn''t going to affect the team too much ?

What is your reasoning behind saying that? Is Crichton a big character? Did Lambert force him out? It is just like someone said before I dont see what sort of effect  a goalkeeping coach leaving will have apart there obviously being nobody to coach the keepers

Changes happen at football clubs all the time. Its a transient business and the players know that, they come and go, they also go where they feel they are going to be best rewarded.

Managers like their own people around them, maybe Lambert wants Batty here, as he did Culverhouse and Karsa. It''s his call to make, regardless of how popular Crichton was. Again, players know this.

Unrest-I doubt it.

Chrichton has always been a bit of a joker and a "big character". I dont know if he was professional enough for PL.

To me it just looks like Chrichton was given a 1 year contract when he joined the club, and the club have decided not to renew his contract.

[quote user="The Dog"]bit of fall out from Crichton''s departure. May not be the last to go. Chances a foot.
[/quote]

What a load of old tosh

From what I led to believe the unrest is not amongst the playing staff. Just wait and see if anything comes of it.