Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

late kick off

[quote user="Brendo "]This week it does really look quite bad. [:S] [:(][/quote]Its not as Norwich biased, mebbe scum fans have complained.

Good slowed down footage of the Russell red card incident, I hope they make that available to the FA.

Missed it, is Matty Holland still doing it and has he improved at all?

[quote user="city till i die"]Bit before my time,

justin fashanu just how good was he?? and how far could hoff gone??
[/quote]

Playing with Kevin Reeves at City he looked tremendous at times, strong, aggressive and good in the air. Unfortunately his £1,000,000 move to Forest effectively destroyed him.Brian Clough took an instant dislike to him because he was a Peter Taylor signing at the time their relationship was falling apart, and Fash responded badly to Clough''s particular brand of management, swiftly losing confidence and form.

[quote user="cityangel"]Missed it, is Matty Holland still doing it and has he improved at all?[/quote]Not really, last weeks stand in was better and should get the job full time.The guests were awful this week, Mick Stockwell and some journo who I just found really odd.

[quote user="morty"]Good slowed down footage of the Russell red card incident, I hope they make that available to the FA.
[/quote]

I think they already have the same bit of film from th BEEEB we will know what ever happens at lunch time, but to be honest, I don''t think we will get any Joy, for what Lambert said about the Ferdinand appeal and the FA have different sets of rules for them and us, So PL could end up with a fine himself.  

Morty is talking bum. It has improved and scum boy is getting more confident with the jokes and the presenting. Also thought that Will Buckley bloke made some intelligent points on the gay rights issues, anyone know if he is a Norwich fan? didn''t really see what the other bloke bought to the party apart from the fact he was ex Colchester and ex scum?

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Morty is talking bum. It has improved and scum boy is getting more confident with the jokes and the presenting. Also thought that Will Buckley bloke made some intelligent points on the gay rights issues, anyone know if he is a Norwich fan? didn''t really see what the other bloke bought to the party apart from the fact he was ex Colchester and ex scum?[/quote]Lol, you''re entitled to your opinion.I found Will Buckley rambling and incoherent myself.

I have to agree, Matt Holland was much better last night & I have been very critical of him over the first three shows, Will Buckley is indeed a Norwich fan.

I think that his was his style of speaking. he makes so good points in his guardian articles that he writes too. And you do have to say as much as i dislike the bloke the scummer who does the presenting has definitely improved since the first show. hat may mean that he is still a poor journalist as he had a long way to go from where he started but credit where it is due

I thought Matt has improved along with his confidence, good luck to him, he''s making a good effort.Bring on Hucks as a guest and ask him what happened re the turners

Justin was a friend of mine and a great player, his mistake was going to Forest when other clubs were interested in him. His Forest career was a non starter as Cloughie did not agree with his lifestyle shall we say, from then on it was slippery slopes.

[quote user="newcastle uni canary"]at what point in justin''s career did he come out?[/quote]I think it was quite a lot later on, but Cloughie knew he was visiting gay bars etc so I don''t think it was much of a secret really.And I''m guessing that Cloughie wasn''t particularly tolerant.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Morty is talking bum. It has improved and scum boy is getting more confident with the jokes and the presenting. Also thought that Will Buckley bloke made some intelligent points on the gay rights issues, anyone know if he is a Norwich fan? didn''t really see what the other bloke bought to the party apart from the fact he was ex Colchester and ex scum?[/quote]will buckley is a big city fan. Is on fighting talk a lot and always turns one question around to talk about Norwich

Justin could have been better than John he had more natural ability.

Had he not got caught up in the Clough/Taylor situation and gone elsewhere who knows how far his career could have gone.

On Matt Holland, I thought the first week he had just happened to be walking past the studio and they were a man light....he was that bad but give him due he is getting a lot better.

I thought Stockwell was honest, do we really think that a professional footballer who is gay would willingly "come out" .

Rightly or wrongly can you imagine the stick they would get ? How would they then be able to concentrate on the game they are paid to do ?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="newcastle uni canary"]at what point in justin''s career did he come out?
[/quote]

I think it was quite a lot later on, but Cloughie knew he was visiting gay bars etc so I don''t think it was much of a secret really.

And I''m guessing that Cloughie wasn''t particularly tolerant.
[/quote]

Duncan Hamilton''s superb book on Clough, Provided You Don''t Kiss Me, contains a small but interesting section on Fash, which clearly illustrates his mental turmoil while at Forest.