Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Saarfend Prediction

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Hmmm... tricky one this.

If southend mark Hoolahan out of the game and stop the supply to Holt then I fear an upset. From what I have seen and read Southend arent pulling up any trees this season and with that in mind I think we can and will win.

My prediction is: boys in yellow 2 southend 0

[/quote]who is this Mark Hoolahan you speak of???? is he a new signing[;)][/quote]4:0 City[Y][/quote]

I went for 4-0 at the same time as you CTID, so defo gonna stick with that as the scoreline,it''s an omen i tell ya!!My son wants it on the record that he predicts a 3-1 victory and that he has missed only two games this season Colchester and Southampton,he''s our lucky charm me thinks!!

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]could do the classic and start waving your 5er''s[/quote]Haha. [Y] 4-0, I say!

Got a feeling about 5. Could come back to haunt me, but i cant shake the really good feeling i have about tonight.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Hmmm... tricky one this.

If southend mark Hoolahan out of the game and stop the supply to Holt then I fear an upset. From what I have seen and read Southend arent pulling up any trees this season and with that in mind I think we can and will win.

My prediction is: boys in yellow 2 southend 0

[/quote]who is this Mark Hoolahan you speak of???? is he a new signing[;)][/quote]4:0 City[Y][/quote]

I went for 4-0 at the same time as you CTID, so defo gonna stick with that as the scoreline,it''s an omen i tell ya!!My son wants it on the record that he predicts a 3-1 victory and that he has missed only two games this season Colchester and Southampton,he''s our lucky charm me thinks!!

[/quote]i went to both and we got beat...i think i better stay away lol, hopefully going to yeovil and if i can get tickets Leeds[Y]