Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Saarfend Prediction

Hmmm... tricky one this.If southend mark Hoolahan out of the game and stop the supply to Holt then I fear an upset. From what I have seen and read Southend arent pulling up any trees this season and with that in mind I think we can and will win.My prediction is: boys in yellow 2 southend 0

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Hmmm... tricky one this.

If southend mark Hoolahan out of the game and stop the supply to Holt then I fear an upset. From what I have seen and read Southend arent pulling up any trees this season and with that in mind I think we can and will win.

My prediction is: boys in yellow 2 southend 0

[/quote]

They can''t do both....

Just a win. Any win, 1-0, late goal, own goal, in off someones knee goal and awful game. Just a win and three points.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Just a win. Any win, 1-0, late goal, own goal, in off someones knee goal and awful game. Just a win and three points.[/quote]

I can predict Southend fans will find better pubs that won''t run out of beer tonight in our fine city

2-0 city. southend are struggling without barnard and we''ll get back on track. Scorers hoolahan and russell [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Seeing as Doc has opened his trap again I will say we will either draw 1-1 or lose 2-1 lol.

[/quote]I''m thinking that just for once, even Doc opeing his mouth won''t deter a good win tonight. 2 or 3-0 i''m thinking. But with an early goal ... we could all be in for a treat. No idea why i''m so confident ... just have a good feeling about tonight [:)]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Seeing as Doc has opened his trap again I will say we will either draw 1-1 or lose 2-1 lol.

[/quote]

I''m thinking that just for once, even Doc opeing his mouth won''t deter a good win tonight. 2 or 3-0 i''m thinking. But with an early goal ... we could all be in for a treat. No idea why i''m so confident ... just have a good feeling about tonight [:)]
[/quote]

Hope you are right and i''m wrong lol

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Hmmm... tricky one this.

If southend mark Hoolahan out of the game and stop the supply to Holt then I fear an upset. From what I have seen and read Southend arent pulling up any trees this season and with that in mind I think we can and will win.

[/quote]who is this Mark Hoolahan you speak of???? is he a new signing[;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Hmmm... tricky one this.

[/quote]who is this Mark Hoolahan you speak of???? is he a new signing[;)][/quote]4:0 City[Y]

We will stuff them,i predict a chant of "Easy, Easy" will be heard at Carrow road tonight,4-0 Holt x2,Hughes and Martin. Then maybe we can all get back to enjoying our promotion season and some of you out there can stop the bloody panicking.[:D]