Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Isn't it funny???

How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).Apologies can be wrote below fans...

[quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).Apologies can be wrote below fans...[/quote]If changes had been made weeks ago, and our winning run had ended earlier, would you have apologised to the world and his mum ?Thought not [:)]

I like some of the stuff you say, but you have to remember you''re just a fan. And being smug, whether it is actually justified or not really is a bit lame.[:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?

I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.

I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).

Apologies can be wrote below fans...
[/quote]

Hmm don''t someone think alot about themself ;)

Do you not think that perhaps, just maybe, the reason people are talking about changes being made, because we know changes HAVE to be made as a consequence of one of our players being suspended? No?

Why dont we just sack Paul and make you manager. Why change it when we were still picking up points? We have now lost 2 of the last three and with a suspension tonight is the right time for a change.... but there is no point disrupting the team that has just fired us to the top of the league at the first sign of trouble as that could cause more problems.

Whats the betting that you will be the first to criticise the board for not backing Paul if we loose tonight if McNamme starts.. with the whole he wasnt given enough money? You cant have if both way smuddger and demand changes etc and at the same time in a different thread talk of how we didnt have enough money to sign any good players like Barnard etc!

I dont think a change of formation is necessary. The personnel are tired that is all. Smith is 19. But has played so well we forget that. Lappin hasnt played a full season of football for about 3 years or so.

Smudger is talking out of his backside if he thinks McNamee will defend more than Lappin. I have stated that I dont think Lappin has the necessary mobility to be a championship midfielder but he has done fine this season. At the moment McNamee cant start unless we play a straight 4-4-2. Given that we have no right winger I cant see the point in this.

Were just so used to winning that now we are having a sticky patch people are panicing.

[quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).Apologies can be wrote below fans...[/quote]

Yes indeed, Smudger - Please allow me to take this opportunity to bow down to your superior knowledge of the game - (bows).The ever so humble Shyster would never have dreamt to create a thread entitled ''The Cracked Diamond'' as early as the beginning of December.Neither would he have stated that Hoolahan is ineffective unless played in the hole during the close season.Nor would Shyster have had the foresight to see Whaley wasn''t up to the task and as a consequence lacked pace on the right which would ultimately put the ''cracked diamond'' to the test come the second half of the season.And of course, Shyster would never have the wit or intelligence to realise the contents of this post was written in the third person.[;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?

I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.

I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).

Apologies can be wrote below fans...
[/quote]sorry i missed you tenure as England manager [:#]

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).Apologies can be wrote below fans...[/quote]

Yes indeed, Smudger - Please allow me to take this opportunity to bow down to your superior knowledge of the game - (bows).The ever so humble Shyster would never have dreamt to create a thread entitled ''The Cracked Diamond'' as early as the beginning of December.Neither would he have stated that Hoolahan is ineffective unless played in the hole during the close season.Nor would Shyster have had the foresight to see Whaley wasn''t up to the task and as a consequence lacked pace on the right which would ultimately put the ''cracked diamond'' to the test come the second half of the season.And of course, Shyster would never have the wit or intelligence to realise the contents of this post was written in the third person.[;)][/quote]Pure comic genius SHYSTER... [*]If the post does not apply to you then why answer it? [;)]Giving credit to Morty in another thread earlier I almost forgot about you SHYSTER, do not fear I have not recruited Morty as my Peter Taylor just yet!Apologies to SHYSTER also to be signed below here...  

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]How many threads there are now popping up asking for some of the changes to be made to tonights team that I have been asking for weeks to happen?I said centre half and somebody in for Lappin are the changes that we need to make when we played Exeter at home and had thought so for a while then.I have also said that McNamee should be getting much more of a run out against many of these lesser sides for ages (especially at home).Apologies can be wrote below fans...[/quote]sorry i missed you tenure as England manager [:#][/quote]Something else me and late great Cloughie had in common! [:P]

[quote user="Shaker"]Why don''t you apologise for being an utter tool.[/quote]Now then, I won''t hear of Smudger being called a tool.The word tool implies some form of purpose, after all.

I have to say you''re right on that one. The thing is though, WILL changes be made? And if so, what one''s? I think Lappin hasn''t been playing great either, and neither have the whole team really. And fair play I say, nothing wrong with a post like that if he''s been recieving stick for suggesting changes should be made, and now proof is there that maybe some do need to be made.

[quote user="Shaker"]Why don''t you apologise for being an utter tool.[/quote]Jelous Smudge? [:P]I recieved 14 pages of ''disagreement'', you''re only on 2. [N]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Smudger you''re like some kind of God.
[/quote]

Given his post count surely God like status should only be bestowed upon First Wizard?