Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

I think the fans are pathetic...

[quote user="Brendo "]And more to argue my point.

Today at school, was talking to a few mate''s and about I know about 10 poeple who I just talked to today who are going tonight. Even a few came up to me and asked me if I was going, as I normally do and they probably don''t. So that''s about 10 more now we are top of the league, maybe about 3 of those would normally go.

[Y]
[/quote]You want to argue your point, but won''t still won''t answer my question.

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="Brendo "]And more to argue my point. Today at school, was talking to a few mate''s and about I know about 10 poeple who I just talked to today who are going tonight. Even a few came up to me and asked me if I was going, as I normally do and they probably don''t. So that''s about 10 more now we are top of the league, maybe about 3 of those would normally go. [Y][/quote]You want to argue your point, but won''t still won''t answer my question.[/quote]Ask away. Might I also add, one is a Man U fan, who is going with a Chelsea fan and a Liverpool fan. Wow.

I''ve already asked it twice, third time lucky they say...

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Escape2Victory"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote] Right.. We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out. Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas. Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.[/quote]

Just a shame it was infact 25,103 today. I was there and can vouch for that fact. Don''t get me wrong, the money from these glory hunter''s does wonders for us. [:)] Just I wouldn''t call these decent fans at all.
[/quote]Nothing like an ignorant idiot to make a ridiculous generalisation.

Yesterday was my second game this season, so according to you I''m not a decent fan.  I had been a season ticket holder for 12 years (yes I was there when the average crowd was about 13-14000 and you were about 2 years old).  The second half of last season, for a combination of work and family commitments, I only made about 3 games, so this season I didn''t get a season ticket.  Yesterday I took my brother and 2 nephews to the game as a birthday present, as there were tickets available. 

So does this make me a ''pathetic'' ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off''?

[/quote]Brendo, I noticed that you have made a number of posts, but haven''t answered my question.[/quote]

[quote user="dhickl"]

I''ve already asked it twice, third time lucky they say...

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Escape2Victory"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote] Right.. We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out. Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas. Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.[/quote]Just a shame it was infact 25,103 today. I was there and can vouch for that fact. Don''t get me wrong, the money from these glory hunter''s does wonders for us. [:)] Just I wouldn''t call these decent fans at all. [/quote]Nothing like an ignorant idiot to make a ridiculous generalisation.

Yesterday was my second game this season, so according to you I''m not a decent fan.  I had been a season ticket holder for 12 years (yes I was there when the average crowd was about 13-14000 and you were about 2 years old).  The second half of last season, for a combination of work and family commitments, I only made about 3 games, so this season I didn''t get a season ticket.  Yesterday I took my brother and 2 nephews to the game as a birthday present, as there were tickets available. 

So does this make me a ''pathetic'' ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off''?

[/quote]Brendo, I noticed that you have made a number of posts, but haven''t answered my question.[/quote][/quote]Nope, I don''t know you. But I don''t see you as a pathetic fan. I never said ANYTHING about the number of games you go to affecting anything. If you, or infact alot of others had read, whether success affecting whether you go and watch Norwich. At what point did I say that if you don''t go and watch us much, makes you pathetic? Seriously why do you ask such utter rubbish? Jeesh. [:|]

Brendan. Just leave it now. You don''t make any valid points what so ever, and only reply to posts where you think it validates your none exsistent argument ! For example when Saturday comes brought up an excellent point. I some times bring my father in law along to games. He''s not an out and out Norwich Fan, he mainly watches Anglian combination football. That doesn''t make him a glory hunter. Purely a fan of football. I don''t expect you to give up this pointless thread, because I think you''re loving every bit of the attention. Just print off these 15 pages of drivel and read them back when you''ve reached adulthood or maturity ( which ever comes first)

Again, when did I say anything about the amount of games you go to? I merely said that if you go cause we''re winning, doesn''t make you a great Norwich fan really. So you would call someone who supports Norwich when we are doing well, but is non existant when we aren''t, a loyal fan? I sure would not.

[quote user="Brendo "]
Nope, I don''t know you. But I don''t see you as a pathetic fan. I never said ANYTHING about the number of games you go to affecting anything. If you, or infact alot of others had read, whether success affecting whether you go and watch Norwich.

At what point did I say that if you don''t go and watch us much, makes you pathetic? Seriously why do you ask such utter rubbish? Jeesh. [:|]
[/quote]Look at the title of the thread "I think the fans are pathetic..." and look at your comment earlier "The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league."

In saying that I am not a ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off'' goes against what you have been saying, as I fit the rest of your description (not going to the games earlier in the season, only going to 2 games this season, etc...)

This proves my point that you made a ridiculous generalisation without knowing what you were talking about and you have now contradicted your own arguement.

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="Brendo "]Nope, I don''t know you. But I don''t see you as a pathetic fan. I never said ANYTHING about the number of games you go to affecting anything. If you, or infact alot of others had read, whether success affecting whether you go and watch Norwich. At what point did I say that if you don''t go and watch us much, makes you pathetic? Seriously why do you ask such utter rubbish? Jeesh. [:|][/quote]Look at the title of the thread "I think the fans are pathetic..." and look at your comment earlier "The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league."

In saying that I am not a ''glory hunter'' who should ''pee off'' goes against what you have been saying, as I fit the rest of your description (not going to the games earlier in the season, only going to 2 games this season, etc...)

This proves my point that you made a ridiculous generalisation without knowing what you were talking about and you have now contradicted your own arguement.

[/quote]If you went to those two games, BECAUSE we we''re top of the league, then yes, I would believe that you''re aspect of supporting Norwich City as slightly pathetic.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]why ois everyone agains brendo??!?[/quote]Don''t know. [:P]It seem''s everyone loves non-loyal fans. [:)]

this is a good post by brendan, spotting something that noone else did and yet he still gets slated for it!

glory hunters only visit carrow road to watch football,not to cheer norwich on just to watch football!

tomorrow night when chelsea play they will all be cheering on chelsea!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

this is a good post by brendan, spotting something that noone else did and yet he still gets slated for it!

glory hunters only visit carrow road to watch football,not to cheer norwich on just to watch football!

tomorrow night when chelsea play they will all be cheering on chelsea!

[/quote]

that last sentance doesn''t make any sense!

I dont understand this issue at all.

I left just before 90 minutes on Saturday, if the score had been anything from 1-2 upwards (our goals) id have stayed. No, i didnt leave because of the traffic and being desperate to come home. I left because we were not going to come back into the game and I wasnt enjoying it at the time. leaving early just meant I had more time to do some of my A-level maths coursework before heading out saturday night. I pay for my season ticket, which as a student is a rather large % of my earnings, and I support the team, I have never jeered a norwich city player (which imo IS appauling) and I feel I have a right to leave when I want regardless of the score or situation.

as for supporters turning up when we are top of the league, isnt this more a reflection of life. e.g if a job suddenly pays more people want to do it. If a girl suddenly gets attractive over the summer holidays she finds herself with more male interest. Surely then Brendo, you dont think Carrow road will ever need to be extended unless the population of Norwich suddenly increases with more people needing to support a football team?

Had to write this in a rush so apologies for any errors.