Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

I think the fans are pathetic...

Brenden, I left 5 mins early yesterday, sometimes I do, sometimes I don''t. I drive back to Newcastle after the match, leaving early from the game is the difference between getting home at  10 instead of 11 o clock. If I wanted just to watch a team that just wins I could have easily just gone to St James Park yesterday, but Norwich is my team. Many Norwich fans travel a great distance to come to Carrow Road and don''t deserve abuse just because they may want to get away just before the whistle goes.

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]I think you have just inherited the title of "pink uns public enemy number 1". 

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]I think you have just inherited the title of "pink uns public enemy number 1". [/quote]I always thought he was a to$$er if its any help! [:D]

(Just kidding Brendan, but you are a fucking idiot)

[quote user="JF"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]I think you have just inherited the title of "pink uns public enemy number 1". [/quote]

No 1 Dipstick would suit him better.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Watching yesterday''s no show was bad enough, but being preached at by a sactimnonious 15 year old with an obsession about upping his post count is just the icing on the cake.

Compared to many of us you''ve been supporting City for 5 minutes little boy, and I suspect you''ve yet to pay full price, so reel your neck in.

[/quote]Well said [Y]

[quote user="fleckyfan"]Brenden, I left 5 mins early yesterday, sometimes I do, sometimes I don''t. I drive back to Newcastle after the match, leaving early from the game is the difference between getting home at  10 instead of 11 o clock. If I wanted just to watch a team that just wins I could have easily just gone to St James Park yesterday, but Norwich is my team. Many Norwich fans travel a great distance to come to Carrow Road and don''t deserve abuse just because they may want to get away just before the whistle goes.[/quote]If you cared to read what I had said, then yes I did say if you have to drive away because of traffic problems then that''s fine imo. I know it''s a fact that success brings support. How about Stoke for example, they got something like 14,000 each week last season, now they fill their ground every week. Obviously I like our attendances to be higher, but how can no one see where I''m coming from? Increased attendances because we''re winning is just stupid. And obviously many can''t afford it, so what''s the difference between yesterday (25,103) and the game after Col U in August, just over 23,000. Is it a fact that people have more money in August than February? IWell 1 person agreed. [:D]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Beauseant"]

Watching yesterday''s no show was bad enough, but being preached at by a sactimnonious 15 year old with an obsession about upping his post count is just the icing on the cake.

Compared to many of us you''ve been supporting City for 5 minutes little boy, and I suspect you''ve yet to pay full price, so reel your neck in.

[/quote]Well said [Y][/quote]Haha!  Fair enough CT, but you''ve hardly been a saint in the past have you, and you aren''t much older either!

I also think it''s pretty ironic and hipocritical of people to have a go at my post count, when I don''t give a toss about it, and when your''s is higher than mine.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="fleckyfan"]Brenden, I left 5 mins early yesterday, sometimes I do, sometimes I don''t. I drive back to Newcastle after the match, leaving early from the game is the difference between getting home at  10 instead of 11 o clock. If I wanted just to watch a team that just wins I could have easily just gone to St James Park yesterday, but Norwich is my team. Many Norwich fans travel a great distance to come to Carrow Road and don''t deserve abuse just because they may want to get away just before the whistle goes.[/quote]If you cared to read what I had said, then yes I did say if you have to drive away because of traffic problems then that''s fine imo. I know it''s a fact that success brings support. How about Stoke for example, they got something like 14,000 each week last season, now they fill their ground every week. Obviously I like our attendances to be higher, but how can no one see where I''m coming from? Increased attendances because we''re winning is just stupid. And obviously many can''t afford it, so what''s the difference between yesterday (25,103) and the game after Col U in August, just over 23,000. Is it a fact that people have more money in August than February? IWell 1 person agreed. [:D][/quote]No, you ignorant toddler, pay some attention to what people have said.Why is it stupid that attendances increase because we''re winning? PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU that they can''t afford to go to every game. So would they choose to go to a game when we''re playing poorly, or when we''re playing well? It couldn''t be more straight forward yet you don''t get it.So instead of preaching to people, including the likes of Beausement etc who have watched Norwich for a significantly longer period than you, how about you go outside and build a snowman or something. You post far to often on here anyway, considering 98% of it is complete BS.

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="fleckyfan"]Brenden, I left 5 mins early yesterday, sometimes I do, sometimes I don''t. I drive back to Newcastle after the match, leaving early from the game is the difference between getting home at  10 instead of 11 o clock. If I wanted just to watch a team that just wins I could have easily just gone to St James Park yesterday, but Norwich is my team. Many Norwich fans travel a great distance to come to Carrow Road and don''t deserve abuse just because they may want to get away just before the whistle goes.[/quote]If you cared to read what I had said, then yes I did say if you have to drive away because of traffic problems then that''s fine imo. I know it''s a fact that success brings support. How about Stoke for example, they got something like 14,000 each week last season, now they fill their ground every week. Obviously I like our attendances to be higher, but how can no one see where I''m coming from? Increased attendances because we''re winning is just stupid. And obviously many can''t afford it, so what''s the difference between yesterday (25,103) and the game after Col U in August, just over 23,000. Is it a fact that people have more money in August than February? IWell 1 person agreed. [:D][/quote]How can you not understand the logic that success breeds support for the team?  You contradict yourself in your own post.  You say you understand, but then say you don''t understand.  It is a simple part of football that if teams win more fans will turn up.  Nothing is going to change that, especially your ignorance.The fact that we still got 23k for the Wycombe match speaks volumes for our fans.

[quote user="Brendan"]I also think it''s pretty ironic and hipocritical of people to have a go at my post count, when I don''t give a toss about it, and when your''s is higher than mine.
[/quote]

It''s always a good idea when you''ve been slaughtered by any number of people who have condemned your OP for the arrant and insulting nonsense that it is, to try to divert attention by picking up on a minor aspect of the counter argument. Grow up.

[quote user="Brendan"]I also think it''s pretty ironic and hipocritical of people to have a go at my post count, when I don''t give a toss about it, and when your''s is higher than mine. [/quote]Difference there is the people complaining didn''t join in August last year, and that is why they have higher post counts.  Your saving grace is that I am a Banana is next level.

And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters? 

[quote user="Brendan"]And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters?  [/quote]For heavens sake, of course it is annoying for people without season tickets.  But as EVERYONE has said, that is the way it is when you are doing well.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]Well said [Y][/quote]Haha!  Fair enough CT, but you''ve hardly been a saint in the past have you, and you aren''t much older either![/quote]What does age have to do with it? There are some older posters on here that ''havent been saints in the past either''. Oh and I''ve never criticised our support.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters?  [/quote]For heavens sake, of course it is annoying for people without season tickets.  But as EVERYONE has said, that is the way it is when you are doing well.[/quote]Yes, that''s the way it goes. It is fair for me to have an opinion on this? Yes, you don''t agree, that''s fine, but no need for abuse and childish insults is there?

[quote user="Brendan"]And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters? 
[/quote]

Why not take it to it''s logical conclusion and only allow the 14000 or so that were turning up a few years back?Of course that would exclude you, but nothing must stand in the way of your ineffable logic.Why not turn off the JCB before that hole gets any deeper?

Yeah I wasn''t turning up a few years back. I forgot, I''m only 7 years old. [:(]I''ve been going for like 8 or 9 years I think. Yes my Daddy pay''s for it, and I''m not critising others for not having money! My point is that fan''s should watch us no matter if we are playing well! And if you think you are going to get friends and think you''re funny abusing a 15 year old kid on here, then happy days for you. [Y]

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]i have only been to a few games this season!!!! should i not go when i can afford to???? dont spout such utter rubbish!!!! the mor supporters at home the better!!!

not everyone can afford season tickets or to go nearly every game...i buy 3 tickets each time(my wife, son and myself) i personally cannot afford to goto every game or buy 3 season tickets...so when i can afford to go i buy the tickets or try to save the money for the so called higher profile games...is that wrong????

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]i have only been to a few games this season!!!! should i not go when i can afford to???? dont spout such utter rubbish!!!! the mor supporters at home the better!!!

not everyone can afford season tickets or to go nearly every game...i buy 3 tickets each time(my wife, son and myself) i personally cannot afford to goto every game or buy 3 season tickets...so when i can afford to go i buy the tickets or try to save the money for the so called higher profile games...is that wrong????

[/quote]just to add i was at the col who game!!!!

[quote user="Brendan"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Brendan"]And what about when we went up to the Prem, and demand for home and away tickets was much higher, and maybe you couldn''t get a ticket, where as now its fairly easy. Isn''t that a little annoying that you couldn''t get a ticket because of a bunch of glory hunters?  [/quote]For heavens sake, of course it is annoying for people without season tickets.  But as EVERYONE has said, that is the way it is when you are doing well.[/quote]Yes, that''s the way it goes. It is fair for me to have an opinion on this? Yes, you don''t agree, that''s fine, but no need for abuse and childish insults is there? [/quote]I don''t see any abuse of childish insults there, and a forum by definition is a place for debate.

Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)]

[quote user="NCFCWebbo"]Our attendances have been high and consistant all season...[^o)][/quote]eah, but didn''t we beat the record this season like 4 times recently? Plus if you look here : http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10355,00.htmlCol u - 25,217Game after Col u, Wycombe - 23,428 Game after - 23,041Game after - 24,018 Game after - 23,981 The last two games have been 25,000 + And I believe these are the only two games we have had at home since we''ve been top. So

the near 2,000 fans who didn''t go to Wycombe, but did go Col U, why?

You want to see a winning team? I ceratinly do, but I will still go no

matter the situation!Since we''ve been winning, yeah I''d say they''ve been consistently high.

[quote user="Brendan"]Yeah I wasn''t turning up a few years back. I forgot, I''m only 7 years old. [:(]

I''ve been going for like 8 or 9 years I think. Yes my Daddy pay''s for it, and I''m not critising others for not having money! My point is that fan''s should watch us no matter if we are playing well!

And if you think you are going to get friends and think you''re funny abusing a 15 year old kid on here, then happy days for you. [Y]
[/quote]

1. I don''t need to get friends on a message board.

2.I''m not trying to be funny, I''m too angry for that.

3.You want to seen as a serious poster yet play the "I''m a poor little 15 year old" card when things get too hot for you.

4. I''ve been going for 42 years and my Daddy doesn''t pay for me.

5.I don''t consider myself so important that I can preach to my olders and betters about how they should spend their time and money in order to get my approval.

Is that all clear enough for you?

[quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after? Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game? I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)][/quote]Glory hunting in League One, surely that is a contradiction?I''ll tell you exactly why 2,000 fans didn''t turn up, because we bloody lost 7-1, and however much fans not turning up after that may be wrong it was ALWAYS going to happen.

No, they have been ALL season. The difference between 24k, 25k can be an unfilled away section when they''ve been given a fairly big allocation. And to only have about 1,800 less after a 7-1 loss and against a team like Wycombe says alot about a great support!!

[quote user="Brendan"]Okay, so someone explain to me, why we lost about 2,000 fans from the Col u game to the game after?

Let me guess everyone went bankrupt the day after Col U because they all had bet''s on that game?

I''M NOT CRITICISING ANYONE FOR NOT HAVING MONEY, MY POINT MERELY BEING THAT WHY IS THERE INCREASED FAN''S BECAUSE WE ARE DOING WELL? BECAUSE THEY ARE GLORY HUNTING IMO, AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. OK? [:)]
[/quote]because some fans were protesting on the management and board team!!!! thats why