Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

I think the fans are pathetic...

The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]I think you need to stop criticising for no good reason.

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]I think you need to stop criticising for no good reason.[/quote]Why ? I would like fans who want watch Norwich City Football Club, win or lose. I watch my club as I love them, not because they are winning games. So surely Stockport don''t deserve any fans, as they are bottom? No! And fans who leave early with no good reason (Disabled, traffic problems etc.) are also stupid. If you don''t want to watch them for 90 minutes, why come at all? How would you like it if you were playing football, and all you''re mates and fans just walked off before then end?

The attendences havent improved that much from the start of the season.Every home game this season has been 24k/25k. Had we been getting 21k at the start and 25k now we''re top then yes I''d agree.

Yeah, but didn''t we beat the record this season like 4 times recently? Plus if you look here : [url]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Fixtures/0,,10355,00.html[/url]Col u - 25,217Game after Col u, Wycombe - 23,428 Game after - 23,041Game after - 24,018 Game after - 23,981 The last two games have been 25,000 + And I believe these are the only two games we have had at home since we''ve been top. So the near 2,000 fans who didn''t go to Wycombe, but did go Col U, why? You want to see a winning team? I ceratinly do, but I will still go no matter the situation!

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]

Right..

We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out.

Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas.

Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.

Whilst I think the good league position has helped. I think the main reason for the bigger crowd was because we were playing Saints who are a big club.

[quote user="Escape2Victory"][quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]

Right..

We average 94% of our capacity (http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D2/attend.html) and you have to consider that the away allocation does not always sell out.

Todays attendance was 23,103 according to canaries.co.uk, which is less than numerous gates before xmas.

Don''t let the facts get in the way of boosting your post-count though. Idiot.[/quote]Just a shame it was infact 25,103 today. I was there and can vouch for that fact. Don''t get me wrong, the money from these glory hunter''s does wonders for us. [:)] Just I wouldn''t call these decent fans at all.

Its the nature of sports supporters that the more successful your team are the support your going to get!

You can''t criticise anyone for it cause then you get into the fact that since the glory times with Worthy in the early noughties we''ve acquired another 10,000 fans!

Where the 10,000 in the 1990''s when we were getting 10,000 in the top flight and averaging 14-15,000 throughout that spell?

I was there!

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]Whilst I think the good league position has helped. I think the main reason for the bigger crowd was because we were playing Saints who are a big club.[/quote]They might be a big club, but Charlton we''re 2nd when we played theem, and that was just over 24,000. Where as Soton we''re in the bottom half. Millwall and Huddersfield we''re both over 25,000, but that was around xmas, so I dont count those two games.

Brendan, dont forget that the total attendance is made up of both home and away supporters, so the difference between a 24k match and 25k could simply be down to the away attendance.

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time.
[/quote]

You are a 100% class A prat.

Success breeds support, it''s a fact of life.

There are people out there that don''t "love the club" as much as you do - so what? Does that make them bad people? Should they not be allowed to go casually?

But clearly I''m wrong, you obviously are more passionate about the club than anyone else on the planet.

[quote user="Brendan"]The ones which have suddenly turned up in the last two games now we''re top of the league. Since reaching the summit, we''ve had two 25,000+ attendances. If you''re here to support a ''winning team'' then gladly Pee off and do something else with your time. [/quote]Yes, those people who like to watch a successful sports team, pay the money to do so, and are perfectly entitled to not pay the money if they don''t want to should just NOT give us their ticket and refreshment revenue. Contrary to popular belief, we don''t need the money, and I''m sure myself and others would much rather there were 10,000 hardcore supporters at Carrow Road as opposed to 24,000 supporters who expect some sort of entertainment for their £15s, which coincidentally probably help the club stay afloat.OR you could just get on with your GCSE homework.

Brendan a little reality check for you... some fans have to pay full price for tickets unlike your good self and can''t afford to see every game. Therefore these fans have to pick and choose their games... Mummy and Daddy are not buying cut price tickets for all of us.

For what it is worth I saw Wycombe home and away, but have been unable to do either of the Southampton games - which I would of loved to of seen!

Brendan, how can you being there vouch for the official attendance? Did you count them all yourself, of have a group of friends dedicated to the same cause as you count how many went into each gate and how many left early?

Brendan,

When you grow up and have to actually pay for your own tickets then you can have a go at people for turning up to games or not.

I went to the game today because of the following reasons:

a) I had the day off work for once.

b) It''s the first day in months I could afford to travel 1/2 way across the country spending 10 hours and a tank of petrol.

So do us all a favour and shut up, for those of us who have to pick fixtures in advance Southampton was a key fixture.

Davo

Southampton didn''t sell all of their allocated tickets as there were alot of empty seats. Obviously means they are more dedicated than us......

Oh Brendan I''m beginning to see how you have got so many threads in such a little time my fine young fellow. You have to accept that clubs doing well will, by and large, get more bums on seats than they will when they are doing badly. Telling 2000 supporters to "pee off" isn''t the cleverest thing to do, as the income is very handy thank you.

Your argument even "ignores" Christmas, which always positively affects a team doing well as the floating customer has time to attend.

If it''s all the same I wont be putting you in charge of my customer service.

Considering we sold our maximum threshold of season tickets long ago I don''t think we can be accused of jumping on the bandwagon. You will always get a fluctuation in attendances (ours are very constant). Fans can''t make games for a variety of reasons. I am a season ticket holder but I am at university during term time so its not always possible to make it back (particularly for mid week games).

This is the most stupid thread. EVER. Your getting upset about potentially 1,000 casual fans? Try looking at Leeds who get 19,000 on average and then magically get 37,000 against Liverpool and spurs. I think elitist fans like your self should stay at home and realsie;A) not everyone has a season ticket.B) Not everyone can afford to go to all of the matches buying tickets on the gate.C) Not everyone can make all of the matches, Im at Uni several hundered miles away, I watch every game on the pinkun and have been back to see 2 home games (2 away games too) this season over christmas... should they not have let me in? D) Look at last season, utter shit on the pitch and we were still getting 24,000 a week... how about the season before?

The only fickle fans are the ones like you, unhappy about loosing a match and so start blaming anyone and everyone. your pathetic mate!

Watching yesterday''s no show was bad enough, but being preached at by a sactimnonious 15 year old with an obsession about upping his post count is just the icing on the cake.

Compared to many of us you''ve been supporting City for 5 minutes little boy, and I suspect you''ve yet to pay full price, so reel your neck in.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Watching yesterday''s no show was bad enough, but being preached at by a sactimnonious 15 year old with an obsession about upping his post count is just the icing on the cake.

Compared to many of us you''ve been supporting City for 5 minutes little boy, and I suspect you''ve yet to pay full price, so reel your neck in.

[/quote]

Great post Beauseant! [Y]

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Brilliant replies to a berk of an OP! I suppose you complained about the nasty song to Semi as well. Unbelievable[/quote]

The Boy''s nothing but a dipstick,and needs to be educated about the Norwich city Fans.anyone got a few years spare?