Sign in to follow this  
John

Line up vs. Southend

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1974848,00.htmlCITY: Forster, Nelson, R.Martin, Hughes, Holt (c),

Doherty, Hoolahan, C.Martin, Lappin, Rose, McNamee. Subs: Steer (GK),

Gill, Spillane, Adeyemi, McVeigh, Smith, Johnson.(I''m probably alone in this, but i''m a little concerned in the vulnerability of this side, despite the opposition)Southend: Mildenhall, Francis, Malone, Christophe,

Baldwin, Barrett (c), McCormack, Scannell, Moussa, Vernon, M''Voto.

Subs: Jack (GK), Paterson, Sankofa, Freedman, Herd, Laurent, Spencer.Being the sceptic i am i think we could struggle tonight.

Really fancy us to give them a hammering. Have been calling for Macca to start for a few weeks, hope he does the biz. Reckon 3 or 4 tonight.

otbc

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Its either genius or fool hardy am gonna reserve judgement till later i think[/quote]I''m of a similar mind set at the moment.We can atleast take heart in Lambert, when making the changes, often being right. Can''t imagine there was originally too much confidence in our line up when we played Wycombe at home?

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Smudger will be pleased Lappin has retained his place![/quote]lol, im also very suprised Lappin is still in the side..he has been very very very poor recent weeks...non existent on saturday

So how is this  going to line up?like this perhaps;                        ForsterMartain      Doc        Nelson      RoseHoolahan     Smith     Hughes     McNamee               Martain        Holt

[quote user="birchfest"]So how is this  going to line up?like this perhaps;                        ForsterMartain      Doc        Nelson      RoseHoolahan     Smith     Hughes     McNamee               Martain        Holt[/quote]Swap McNamee and Hoolahan (atleast that is what was said on the radio).

i reckon we are ser up in a 4 2 4 formation                      forstermartin       doc         nelson           rose                   hughes  lappinmcnamee        hoolahan           martin                          holt

[quote user="birchfest"]Woops! Just realised smith isnt in the team! and I thought he was MOTM on saturday.[/quote]Oh, and that. [:$]

[quote user="birchfest"]So how is this  going to line up?

like this perhaps;
                        Forster
Martain      Doc        Nelson      Rose

Hoolahan     Smith     Hughes     McNamee

Martain        Holt
[/quote]

It will be Hughes and Lappin central, Hoolahan left and McNamee left

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="birchfest"]So how is this  going to line up?like this perhaps;                        ForsterMartain      Doc        Nelson      RoseHoolahan     Smith     Hughes     McNamee               Martain        Holt[/quote]

It will be Hughes and Lappin central, Hoolahan left and McNamee left

[/quote]Lappin''s in and Smith aint so switch that central pairing round too...!