Sign in to follow this  
pete

First Half Goals

Conceded in each of the last 6 games, I was hopeful we would avoid that today.

Must get Askou and Drury back as soon as possible. 

Defo... [Y]Don''t go ruling Doherty and Lappin out of any blame though.  Lappin wins nothing in midfield, he can''t tackle full stop.  Have you noticed that we appear to be fairly solid so far down the right tonight?  Even Russel Martin is having an ok game by the sounds of it with a quality player like McNamee in front of him.  I know that Rose will get crucified by the majority, but feel a large part of why so much is coming down that side is because Lappin offers ZERO protection in front of him.If we get Korey Smith on the right and put McNamee on the left now then maybe we have a chance of getting back in to this game???

Is Lappin even on that pitch?Because I have only heard his name mentioned once tonight... he is bleedin useless!

[quote user="jed exodous"]Hughes quiet as well tonight...[/quote]Hughes was completely bobbins tonight.

[quote user="Smudger"]Defo... [Y]

Don''t go ruling Doherty and Lappin out of any blame though.  Lappin wins nothing in midfield, he can''t tackle full stop.  Have you noticed that we appear to be fairly solid so far down the right tonight?  Even Russel Martin is having an ok game by the sounds of it with a quality player like McNamee in front of him.  I know that Rose will get crucified by the majority, but feel a large part of why so much is coming down that side is because Lappin offers ZERO protection in front of him.

If we get Korey Smith on the right and put McNamee on the left now then maybe we have a chance of getting back in to this game???
[/quote]

You''re joking, right? Doherty was superb today, and had twice as much to do with the exposure him and Nelson had without Russell sitting in front of them. MOTM behind McNamee tonight, easily.

[quote user="Smudger"]Defo... [Y]Don''t go ruling Doherty and Lappin out of any blame though.  Lappin wins nothing in midfield, he can''t tackle full stop.  Have you noticed that we appear to be fairly solid so far down the right tonight?  Even Russel Martin is having an ok game by the sounds of it with a quality player like McNamee in front of him.  I know that Rose will get crucified by the majority, but feel a large part of why so much is coming down that side is because Lappin offers ZERO protection in front of him.If we get Korey Smith on the right and put McNamee on the left now then maybe we have a chance of getting back in to this game???[/quote]God your such a nob.Slating players when your not even watching the match. Doc was superb tonight and kept us in the game and Lappin was much improved from saturdays performance. Rose was shocking, but it had nothing to do with Lappin. How about you actually attend matches before you start slagging off individual players.