Sign in to follow this  
Striker

No announcement for time added on ?

Delighted with the result on the back of a poor performance, but does anyone know why the fourth official put in a "no-show" with his time board, and left everyone in the dark with how many extra minutes were to be played ? Or did I miss something ? From where I sat (Jarrolds) there was nothing at all.

Answers anyone ?

nope i noticed that..i assumed  we were playing lamberts version of fergie time and  the  ref was keeping it going til we got the winner [:D]

[quote user="Striker"]Delighted with the result on the back of a poor performance, but does anyone know why the fourth official put in a "no-show" with his time board, and left everyone in the dark with how many extra minutes were to be played ? Or did I miss something ? From where I sat (Jarrolds) there was nothing at all. Answers anyone ?[/quote]

I saw the fourth official put the board up, but the stadium announcer missed it in all the excitement!  

Yeah, I missed that too and was left guessing.  Although you did sense the second corner was definitely the last chance. It was truely unbelievable.