Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

New Formation - Real Norwich

I was thinking about how we could change to freshen things up aggainst Ip***ch. I know Worthy would never be this cavalier but what do you think. This obviously assumes Drury is not injured

____________Green

Edworthy Fleming Mackay Drury

_________Holt Francis

Mackenzie Huckerby Mcveigh

__________Svenson

OTBC

Dont believe you have not got Brennan in there. He has been excellent over the last few games and you cant drop him just to bring in Mckenzie. I can see Mckenzie leaving soon as I believe Worthy brough him in on the understanding he would not get Hux therefore Mckenzie will not now get a game which is a shame.

No way, Leon won''t be leaving. He has too much to prove, and will undoubtedly get a fat pay rise for gaining promotion. Plus, if Hucks gets a knock then first-team football will be Leon''s for however long it takes him to recover.

it''d be really silly to change a formation that has more or less worked for the entire season,after all we are top.
on the topic of leon we would be stuck without huckerby and mckenzie,so it is vitally important that we have him as back up

What''s all this ''if so and so doesn''t play he''ll be off'' nonsense? We are top of the league, and the reason for that is that we finally have a decent squad. They all knew that was the case and they all want to be a part of it. Do you think they''re stupid enough to say ''oh, we''re going to the Premiership but I''m on the bench, so I''d rather join Crewe''???? Thought not. Stop talking like a Binner.