18Brighton32-1334
19Tranmere32-2333
20Southend32-1232
21Oldham30-1332
22Exeter32-1331
23Wycombe33-2428
24Stockport31-3320

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"]As good as the result is, i don''t think anyone on here can quite comprehend just how many cracks that late Johnson substitution has papered over.[/quote]

Do you thimk something is amiss behind the scenes?

[/quote]No Lambert has still not figured out the best team as yet.One step in the right direction tonight and a major one at that was starting McNamee.  It should however of been in place of Lappin rather than Korey.Obviously the centre half positions need looking at once Askou, Spillane or Whitbread are fit and Spillane could also offer back up for the Russell/Hughes role too.Drury would be a welcome return from injury too although I don''t think Rose has done too much wrong... having a better player instead of Lappin ahead of him would help him a great deal!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded

doesn''t get to share the win. Only the faithful. Go and think about

what you''ve done."
Well said.[/quote]More like what a complete knob!With bell ends like him filling all of our stands entirely we would of kept Lappin on the pitch and lost the game 1-0.[/quote]As much as i respect Monkey, and while i have to fight that innate urge to challenge Smudger, i just couldn''t find myself agreeing more with him on this occasion.I have some serious concern for the club i love and it''s hopes for promotion, and damned who happen to use that against me in my feelings toward Norwich City.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded

what you''ve done."
Well said.[/quote]More like what a complete knob!With bell ends like him filling all of our stands entirely we would of kept Lappin on the pitch and lost the game 1-0.[/quote]Did Mummy and Daddy not cuddle you as a child?  Does Smudgy-Wudgy wanna hug? [{]

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:

"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded doesn''t get to share the win. Only the faithful. Go and think about what you''ve done."

Well said.
[/quote]

More like what a complete knob!

With bell ends like him filling all of our stands entirely we would of kept Lappin on the pitch and lost the game 1-0.
[/quote]

As much as i respect Monkey, and while i have to fight that innate urge to challenge Smudger, i just couldn''t find myself agreeing more with him on this occasion.

I have some serious concern for the club i love and it''s hopes for promotion, and damned who happen to use that against me in my feelings toward Norwich City.
[/quote]

What are your serious concerns?

Just back, we were a shambles tonight.Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.

[quote user="Big Bad John at the top of League One"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Whoever said this on the Live Coverage obviously didn''t want to be named, but I''d like to repeat for you the words of ''Guest'' a few moments ago:"Anyone who moaned and complained when we conceded

what you''ve done."
Well said.[/quote]More like what a complete knob!With bell ends like him filling all of our stands entirely we would of kept Lappin on the pitch and lost the game 1-0.[/quote]As much as i respect Monkey, and while i have to fight that innate urge to challenge Smudger, i just couldn''t find myself agreeing more with him on this occasion.I have some serious concern for the club i love and it''s hopes for promotion, and damned who happen to use that against me in my feelings toward Norwich City.[/quote]I have concerns too, at the moment - we''re missing Askou and Drury and our midfield are struggling to make the chances for our forwards, who are in turn spurning too many chances... but I have faith that its just a wobble, and we''re getting the results with it.  In the meantime, the time for dissections of performances is after the game has played out to its fully extent, not half way through.  Those who booed at half time should go and support Leeds, frankly.  We are Norwich, we are top of the league and we''re going to pass the Scum on the way up! [Y]

[quote user="morty"]Just back, we were a shambles tonight.

Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.

Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.
[/quote]

Something more than just a slump do you think?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"]Just back, we were a shambles tonight.Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.[/quote]

Something more than just a slump do you think?

[/quote]Well we won, so the slump is over.[:)]

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]Goals just been on Sky, couple of neat finishes from Oli (especially the bullet header second).[/quote]Yeah, I just caught that too, the second was absolutely superb, great run to the near post to lose his marker and bullet header. good stuff. e i, e i, e i o..... [Y]

[quote user="morty"]Just back, we were a shambles tonight.Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.[/quote]I know I keep saying it, but he''s sounding like someone carrying an injury. If not, his head''s not right, which would be just as worrying.Martin''s just lost a bit of form. I think Drury is a big loss as well. Players like Lappin are never going to pull it round.The cumulative result is a bad team.

[quote user="morty"]Just back, we were a shambles tonight.

Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.

Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.
[/quote]

So we won again.

We remain th best club in the division statistically over the past clenday year in terms of results - we''ve noe won 10 of 12 laegue games in 2010.

Colchester lost at home to Brighton!

Are you expeting the Brazil 1970 team to step onto the park and just tease and outplay everyone else?

Let''s be honest. Tonight was a great result - if we were Chelski we woluld have Hanson on MOTD going on about the importance of grinding out resusults when you''re not at your peak.

Leeds and Charlton are the out of form sides not us. Swindon are flying and Colchwho are still in it. I can''t see anypne else getting in.

How about some positive posts about the way we came back against Southen / Brighton / Walsall. That''s where managers really earn their corn

Luck was with us tonight as it often is when you''re siitting pretty, doesn''t do too much for your heart pressure though does it.

Shame Leeds won but good that Charlton lost, Swindon are going well aren''t they.

We need Drury back asap and Askou. Well done McNamee & Oli

Great subs Mr Lambert [:D]

[quote user="chichcanary"]

[quote user="morty"]Just back, we were a shambles tonight.Hughes was awful. The whole team just looked bewildered.Something is seriously wrong with Holt, and also Martin.[/quote]

So we won again.

We remain th best club in the division statistically over the past clenday year in terms of results - we''ve noe won 10 of 12 laegue games in 2010.

Colchester lost at home to Brighton!

Are you expeting the Brazil 1970 team to step onto the park and just tease and outplay everyone else?

Let''s be honest. Tonight was a great result - if we were Chelski we woluld have Hanson on MOTD going on about the importance of grinding out resusults when you''re not at your peak.

Leeds and Charlton are the out of form sides not us. Swindon are flying and Colchwho are still in it. I can''t see anypne else getting in.

How about some positive posts about the way we came back against Southen / Brighton / Walsall. That''s where managers really earn their corn

[/quote]Is English your first language?

Yes

Charlton lost not Colchester as someone else pointed out - not you I noticed, but my mistake.

No edit facilities on this forum are ridiculous.

You need to face the fact we are the team with the best record in this league. We score shedfulls of goals.

We are top of the leugue and have automatic promotion in our own hands. I''ve supported Norwich since 1973 and I think we have a very good team and manager.

If you want a team to slag off become an Ipswich fan (if you aren''t one already)