Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

Formation & Team Selection

So what do you all think should change about the lineup and formation?Here''s mine:              ForsterR.Martin Doc Nelson WigginsMcnamee Smith Gill Hools          Holt MartinBench: Rudd, Lappin, Hughes, Askou, Spillane, Johnson & McDonald

I think we should stick with the 4-4-2 and see how this pans out.

Also agree wouldn''t have Gill in there.

Not sure how I would want to see it played after the last few games though. McNamee impressive tonight, but I struggle to think of a formation that suits everyone else as well as him.

Askou as left back I say can not be worse than we have got.Struggle with Russell replacement certainly Hughes isnt it does not look fit maybe get emergency loan in we need something soon can not us getting away with this weak midfield for much longer. Maybe Ole can play in midfield certainly has skill on ball

I''d consider playing Gill. We badly missed Russell today and, even if in a 442, Gill is one of the only players we have that is a similar player to Russell. I''d be tempted to play McNamee, Gill, Smith and Hoolahan.

My opinion - best player in league played in an unaffective position - afraid for me its Hoolahan or McNamee not both. We need to get back to the diamond - McNamee will have his time in the championship when players are signed to allow us to play 442.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]My opinion - best player in league played in an unaffective position - afraid for me its Hoolahan or McNamee not both. We need to get back to the diamond - McNamee will have his time in the championship when players are signed to allow us to play 442.[/quote]So we''re going to sell Hools in the summer if we go up?