Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Our Goal Of The Season So Far?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]hoolahan chipping it onto holts head (cant remember game) but only hoolahan would have see nthe pass - pure quality![/quote]

millwall on boxing day ?

[quote user="tom1902"]nelsons against Hartlepool - overhead kick - would `the doc` do that[/quote]No he''d have not wasted time ''pansying'' about to get up for the ball. Instead just sticking his ginger meathead behind it and directing it into the net.

Martin''s second against Colchester.Russell winning a ball he had no right to, Holt with a fantastic pass to set Chris through ... then him dragging the ball out of the mud every few paces and finishing with style. Priceless [:)]

Oh be careful

the doherty lovers will soon point out to you that it was his goal

although all credit should go to martin for it

Can''t remember what game it was but when Holt took it around 2 or 3 defenders into the box and slotted it home, bit like Rodwells goal this weekend v. Man U

What a goal that was.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

Can''t remember what game it was but when Holt took it around 2 or 3 defenders into the box and slotted it home, bit like Rodwells goal this weekend v. Man U

What a goal that was.

[/quote]

Was that the 4th goal v Bristol Rovers?

I think the Millwall goal was better than that.

Again, can''t remember the game, but it was at home. Holt chipped the keeper from what seemed an impossible angle!

[quote user="Henry"]Martin''s second against Colchester.

Russell winning a ball he had no right to, Holt with a fantastic pass to set Chris through ... then him dragging the ball out of the mud every few paces and finishing with style. Priceless [:)]
[/quote]

Agree 100%. Started with a Nelson challenge and flowed like water through the hills of a mountain.....

[quote user="Henry"]Martin''s second against Colchester.

Russell winning a ball he had no right to, Holt with a fantastic pass to set Chris through ... then him dragging the ball out of the mud every few paces and finishing with style. Priceless [:)]
[/quote]

Agree 100%. Started with a Nelson challenge and flowed like water through the hills of a mountain.....

[quote user="AJ"]Again, can''t remember the game, but it was at home. Holt chipped the keeper from what seemed an impossible angle!
[/quote]

Was that against Brighton? After about 3 minutes?

I think that was a cross...

What about Hoolahan v Charlton? Loved the quick throw from Holt and a great finish!

Or Hoolahan v Oldham? Cut inside and smashed it into the top corner.

Or Chris Martin''s freekick v Bristol Rovers?

Considering we have scored a lot of goals this season there aren''t really any stand out competitors like croftys against the filth last year

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Considering we have scored a lot of goals this season there aren''t really any stand out competitors like croftys against the filth last year[/quote]

Hoolahan''s goal against Saints last season was a good I think, if not better when context is ignored.

hoolahans v huddersfield, watched martin mess up with an open goal then showed him how to do it. then played a fantastic through ball for martin and he did score

Mine has to be Spillane''s vs the O''s.Cuts inside just to the edge of the area and lets fly with an awesome shot off of his weaker foot.Very impressed I was.2nd place goes to Holt''s chest-down and Volley (I believe in the same game).

Hoolahan at Paulton Rovers the curler was a good goal into top corner. If it had happened in league against better opposition it would be goal of the season but maybe not due to standard of goalkeeper.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Hoolahan at Paulton Rovers the curler was a good goal into top corner. If it had happened in league against better opposition it would be goal of the season but maybe not due to standard of goalkeeper.[/quote]I don''t think any goalkeeper would have had a chance with that one mate :) Right in the top corner it was.

[quote user="Clean Shirt"]Considering we have scored a lot of goals this season there aren''t really any stand out competitors like croftys against the filth last year[/quote]I agree with that, not been many hits from distance. [:S]Maybe we should shoot more from distance every so often.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Clean Shirt"]Considering we have scored a lot of goals this season there aren''t really any stand out competitors like croftys against the filth last year[/quote]

I agree with that, not been many hits from distance. [:S]

Maybe we should shoot more from distance every so often.
[/quote]

were soo arsenal like [;)]