Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

Rose

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]was really awful!!! even nelson had to carry him!!! what was all your views on him!!!?? Good win tho!!! (in the end)[/quote]Terrible. Bring Wiggins back.

Nah not Spillane, everything we''ve seen and heard of Wiggins suggests he''s a quality player, bring him back and put him in. Thought Rose had a good game v Hartlepool but since then has deteriorated.

Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]Hate to break it to you but Rose was shocking even after the equally-shocking Lappin went off.

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]please don''t let your hatred for Lappin smear your judgement of how well Rose played. I agree, I would play Smith over Lappin on Saturday, but I think the lack of quality in Rose shows how much we are missing Drury. I want to get Jens back as well

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]Were you at the game tonight?

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]I don''t rate Rose at all but if it makes you feel better I don''t rate Lappin either.Wiggins in on Saturday for me.

[quote user="book end"]We need to get a faith healer in for Drury. Drury is just class at this level and shores the whole thing up.[/quote]

Even Lappin plays better with Drury behind him.

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]

Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???
[/quote]

For goodness sake,give it a rest.These guys went to the game so i will take their opinion over yours![Y]

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]You talking about Wes?

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]

For goodness sake,give it a rest.These guys went to the game so i will take their opinion over yours![Y]

[/quote]Lappin had a good game in my opinion.And yes, I was at the game.

[quote user="JTG"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]was really awful!!! even nelson had to carry him!!! what was all your views on him!!!?? Good win tho!!! (in the end)[/quote]Terrible. Bring Wiggins back.[/quote]He played the last match of his loan, so heres hoping  he gets called back and put in!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]

Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???
[/quote]

[/quote]

Lappin had a good game in my opinion.

And yes, I was at the game.
[/quote]

Weren''t having a go at you Morty.Smudge has been at it all evening,and sometimes it tries my patience! (Even when he might be right)

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]

[/quote]Lappin had a good game in my opinion.And yes, I was at the game.[/quote]

Weren''t having a go at you Morty.Smudge has been at it all evening,and sometimes it tries my patience! (Even when he might be right)

[/quote]Yeah I know mate, the comment was more for him than you really!

The midfielder in front of him was your beloved little Macnamee and Hoolahan switching, which was rather the issue in terms of why he was isolated.  Nothing to do with lappin.[quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Lappin had a good game in my opinion.And yes, I was at the game.[/quote]Someone''s been smoking to much of the green stuff! ;)

I have said it from the second match he played in. appears to bottle the challenges that matter and jump in where it doesn''t. no control and just hoofs the ball.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]Lappin had a good game in my opinion.And yes, I was at the game.[/quote]Someone''s been smoking to much of the green stuff! ;)[/quote]I say no to drugs.I do have a becks though.[:)]

Rose looked terrible all game. He could have had Ryan Giggs or James Milner in front and it wouldn''t have helped him judge a ball or make the correct decision any better.

I''m probably being rather thick but can someone remind me how long Drury is out for?

I''d definitely bring back Wiggins. I''ve got a mate who''s a Palace fan who had nothing but praise for him and said that once he got over his injury he''d be one for the future. Must be at least worth another look.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]Hate to break it to you but Rose was shocking even after the equally-shocking Lappin went off.[/quote]You mean when we pushed god knows how many forwards?Well really you surprise me Graham. [:P]

[quote user="Stranger44"]I''m probably being rather thick but can someone remind me how long Drury is out for?

I''d definitely bring back Wiggins. I''ve got a mate who''s a Palace fan who had nothing but praise for him and said that once he got over his injury he''d be one for the future. Must be at least worth another look.[/quote]Wiggins never played for Palace IIRC!

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"]Oh here we go Rose had a shocker from the King of SPAM fan club... [:$]Nothing to do with him having a crap midfielder in front of him who has no idea what a tackle is???[/quote]You talking about Wes?[/quote]No Lappin not Wes Chicken.

Hmm, well maybe you should have watched the game then and you may have had a rather different opinion.  He really was quite terrible.  They did target him a bit, they saw that he always commits himself when there''s no need and their winger had the beating of him every time.  And he very rarely thought about where to play the ball - hoofing the ball over the City Stand seemed good enough for him.  There''s no escaping the fact he had a ''mare I''m afraid.