Sign in to follow this  
boltoncanary

WACCOE: Quake in your boots - Leeds are about to go on a run!

Quote form WACCOE - Be afraid! be very afraid!

"Cause when you go BBC site, league1 bit and see that Norwich manager c**t smirkin at his result p*sses me right off! Lets fu**king go on a run and wipe that smirk right off his alien face!"

What a gent and a scholar!

[quote user="boltoncanary"]Quote form WACCOE - Be afraid! be very afraid! "Cause when you go BBC site, league1 bit and see that Norwich manager c**t smirkin at his result p*sses me right off! Lets fu**king go on a run and wipe that smirk right off his alien face!" What a gent and a scholar![/quote]

Yes, you really have to hand it to Waccoe. It really is a haven for incisive repartee and sparkling wit.

Its a hysterical site.

Everyones a "c**t".

If you don''t play for Leeds. You''re a c**t.

If you don''t come from Yorkshire. You''re a f*****g c**t!!

If you play for another club or support another club. Blow me, guess what? You must be a c**t!

If you are a club that has the audacity (except they wouldn''t use that word, too many syllables, except they don''t know what they are either) to compete with their club...you''re a c**t.

Even if you are a Leeds player...if you don''t play well or aren''t Billy Bremner or David Batty. Hmm, well, you must be a c**t.

Missing link alive, well, and residing in Leeds.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="boltoncanary"]Quote form WACCOE - Be afraid! be very afraid! "Cause when you go BBC site, league1 bit and see that Norwich manager c**t smirkin at his result p*sses me right off! Lets fu**king go on a run and wipe that smirk right off his alien face!" What a gent and a scholar![/quote]

Yes, you really have to hand it to Waccoe. It really is a haven for incisive repartee and sparkling wit.

[/quote]

Hahah [:D]

Didn''t realise that Oscar Wilde was a Leeds fan [:)] ''James, there is only one thing worse that being a c*** ....... and that is not being a c***'' [:D]

What a classic site!

Agree some priceless reading on there. Also their kick off is earlier on saturday, had we drawn or lost they could have gone top easily before we kick off. Now they need to score four goals more than Huddersfield (I think) to go top before us.

"Cut out the swearing please.... "

You should take out the stars that only serve to highlight any swearing and then it''d be less obvious...

It''s a little like the Streisand Effect when you try to mask swearing...