Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Why do city do it ?

Going a goal down then leaving it late and giving us heart attacksI`m telling you i almost had one last night as i listened to Canary world.When are they going to come out strong and win a game like they did at the start of season with PL.(Before anyone say anything i know we had 3 bad games with BG )

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Going a goal down then leaving it late and giving us heart attacks
I`m telling you i almost had one last night as i listened to Canary world.
When are they going to come out strong and win a game like they did at the start of season with PL.
(Before anyone say anything i know we had 3 bad games with BG )
[/quote]lol...that is what makes football the best loved game in the world[Y]

i was still jumping about 2 minutes after we had scored that 94th minute winner lol...gotta love it

As I said, I almost had heart attack. I was willing the ball into the net and when we scored the second, I was so knackered Felt like i was on the pitch running for 90 minsJust wish we would come out and win the game in the first half, be better for me nerves, by far !!

[quote user="bloodwagon"]As I said, I almost had heart attack. I was willing the ball into the net and when we scored the second, I was so knackered Felt like i was on the pitch running for 90 minsJust wish we would come out and win the game in the first half, be better for me nerves, by far !! [/quote]

Faggot.

[quote user="bloodwagon"]Going a goal down then leaving it late and giving us heart attacks
I`m telling you i almost had one last night as i listened to Canary world.
When are they going to come out strong and win a game like they did at the start of season with PL.
(Before anyone say anything i know we had 3 bad games with BG )
[/quote]

No, we had two games with Gunn, one of which was the result that probably kick started our season in a bizarre way and the other was a 4-0 win at Yeovil

Our main problem at the moment is we''re conceding goals.  We miss Drury and to a lesser extent Askou quite badly

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="bloodwagon"]As I said, I almost had heart attack. I was willing the ball into the net and when we scored the second, I was so knackered Felt like i was on the pitch running for 90 minsJust wish we would come out and win the game in the first half, be better for me nerves, by far !! [/quote]

Faggot.[/quote]Into name calling now ?Grow up or are you acting your age (3 year old ? )