Sign in to follow this  
pesee

Summer Olympics

So then when are Norwich City FC going to enter a team in the Summer Olympics? as they would get gold in the Mens diving competition.. 10 out of 10 for style,effort and arrangement.. just need some music to go along with it..

the southampton player in the 1st half I think when our player neer touched him, next to the jarrold just inside the barclay half of the pitch - is that clear!?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]the southampton player in the 1st half I think when our player neer touched him, next to the jarrold just inside the barclay half of the pitch - is that clear!?[/quote]if i remember it was puncheon who clearly dived, then the chats of CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT followed lol, diving tw^t

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="I am a Banana"]the southampton player in the 1st half I think when our player neer touched him, next to the jarrold just inside the barclay half of the pitch - is that clear!?[/quote]if i remember it was puncheon who clearly dived, then the chats of CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT followed lol, diving tw^t[/quote]chants#

10 out of 10 for observation.. Norwich could send 11 members for the mens diving team then the UK would be guranteed a GOLD medal lol

[quote user="Pedro"]10 out of 10 for observation.. Norwich could send 11 members for the mens diving team then the UK would be guranteed a GOLD medal lol[/quote]

That''s such an amusing post. Southampton should be in line for City of Culture instead of Norwich with that kind of wit and repartee.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

[quote user="Pedro"]10 out of 10 for observation.. Norwich could send 11 members for the mens diving team then the UK would be guranteed a GOLD medal lol[/quote]

That''s such an amusing post. Southampton should be in line for City of Culture instead of Norwich with that kind of wit and repartee.

[/quote]

Talking of City of Culture, I see that Norwich made the short list ahead of Piswitch ........ surprised that a TOWN can even apply!