Sign in to follow this  
morty

Anglia news again!!!

Was it the lure of Donovan Blake and his ''expert'' talk that got Ferdy here for the day. Can''t stand him, he looks like a cross between Gary Coleman and Norris from Corrie.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Was it the lure of Donovan Blake and his ''expert'' talk that got Ferdy here for the day. Can''t stand him, he looks like a cross between Gary Coleman and Norris from Corrie.[/quote]More like the bloke from the hailfax adverts''-[p;0

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Morty you have been giving me so much stick all day about this story - I take it you beleive me now.

As I said on the previous thread the thing that is getting me is why are the only people who did not seem to have this the EDP ect and why did Fernandes quite clearly miss lead them yesterday with his comments. Heres a conspiracy theory - have the edp been offered the story providing they keep quiet now? cant beleive even now they still have not gone to print that he was there[/quote]Eh?I believe things when I see them on the telly, or with my own eyes.I believe no one on this forum lol.[/quote]

Same here really Morty - but at least you should know now in the future if I ever put anything on like that again I am beleivable, trust me as they say dont put anything on unless I am certain

[quote user="Lambert is King"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Morty you have been giving me so much stick all day about this story - I take it you beleive me now.

As I said on the previous thread the thing that is getting me is why are the only people who did not seem to have this the EDP ect and why did Fernandes quite clearly miss lead them yesterday with his comments. Heres a conspiracy theory - have the edp been offered the story providing they keep quiet now? cant beleive even now they still have not gone to print that he was there[/quote]Eh?I believe things when I see them on the telly, or with my own eyes.I believe no one on this forum lol.[/quote]

Same here really Morty - but at least you should know now in the future if I ever put anything on like that again I am beleivable, trust me as they say dont put anything on unless I am certain[/quote]Listen mate, I don''t know what the hell you are on about tbh, where was I giving you stick exactly?

It does not matter Morty because I wouldnt have beleived me either, on the thread about Fernandes being a guest at Carrow Road you advised no he wasnt he was in Asda and not someone else who knows someone ect

Without having to sit through the entire 30minute re-run of tonights Anglia News, does anyone know roughly how far in it is? lol

And after all that searching not really much there lol Just McNally and Fernandes talking a walk along the pitch