Sign in to follow this  
morty

Anglia news again!!!

He even had his yellow and green scarf on, hopefully been converted from the ghastly claret and blue.

[quote user="morty"]Pictures of David McNally showing Tony Fernandes round Carrow road.

Oooooooooh.

[:)]
[/quote]

Who invited Anglia to the tour?

Ooooooooooh.

[:D]

OTBC

[quote user="singing canary"]

yep ... so much for him being in france as quoted earlier ...!!

all looking good ,hope he liked the ground !!

[/quote]

Apparently he is planning on visiting Portaloo Rd and The Colchester Rice Stadium....he''s used to being in the pits!

Boom Boom

[quote user="singing canary"]

yep ... so much for him being in france as quoted earlier ...!!

all looking good ,hope he liked the ground !!

[/quote]

Haha. Who said he was in France?

I briefly met the guy today.

There was something in the air last night

The stars were bright, fernandes

He was looking there at you and me

On the ball City, fernando

Though I never thought that we would lose

There''s no regret

If we had to leave it late again

We would, my friend, fernandes.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

There''s no regret

[/quote]

bloody ABBA fans get every where don''t they, love the pun by the way

Obviously McNally invited Anglia news there to view it so I''m guessing theres no need to keep the secret now.And i would think that if it was just a casual visit then there would be no need for publicity and needless rumour starting.This really is all starting to firm up in my opinion.

Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?

[quote user="Mikee123"]Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?[/quote]Said on Anglia news last night he wants to buy her out.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mikee123"]Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?[/quote]

Said on Anglia news last night he wants to buy her out.
[/quote]

But not a word about it on look east

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mikee123"]Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?[/quote]

Said on Anglia news last night he wants to lick her out.
[/quote]

oo errr

[quote user="lappinitup"]

There''s no regret

[/quote]

Bravo, bravo [:D]

[/quote]

Still not getting excited [:)]

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Mingeville "]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mikee123"]Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?[/quote]Said on Anglia news last night he wants to lick her out.[/quote]

oo errr

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mikee123"]Yeah agree, just i cant seem to work out if this will just be a slight investment into the club or has he expressed that he would rather buy out Delia ?[/quote]Said on Anglia news last night he wants to buy her out.[/quote]

[/quote]Oh go on. just a little!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder if we all wore our Lotus shirts it might help him to decide a bit quicker, after all he said he wants the fans to get behind the Lotus team  WE ARE

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh go on. just a little!
[/quote]

Nope not yet <<sits with arms folded>> [:D]

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I wonder if we all wore our Lotus shirts it might help him to decide a bit quicker, after all he said he wants the fans to get behind the Lotus team  WE ARE

[/quote]

I gave my Lotus one away ages ago to charity, have my Colmans one still somewhere.

Once it''s all signed sealed and delivered, then I might pop open a magnum of champers and get out the party poppers.

Morty you have been giving me so much stick all day about this story - I take it you beleive me now.

As I said on the previous thread the thing that is getting me is why are the only people who did not seem to have this the EDP ect and why did Fernandes quite clearly miss lead them yesterday with his comments. Heres a conspiracy theory - have the edp been offered the story providing they keep quiet now? cant beleive even now they still have not gone to print that he was there

[quote user="morty"]Obviously McNally invited Anglia news there to view it so I''m guessing theres no need to keep the secret now.

And i would think that if it was just a casual visit then there would be no need for publicity and needless rumour starting.

This really is all starting to firm up in my opinion.

[/quote]

Totally agree Morty, Cullum who?

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Morty you have been giving me so much stick all day about this story - I take it you beleive me now.

As I said on the previous thread the thing that is getting me is why are the only people who did not seem to have this the EDP ect and why did Fernandes quite clearly miss lead them yesterday with his comments. Heres a conspiracy theory - have the edp been offered the story providing they keep quiet now? cant beleive even now they still have not gone to print that he was there[/quote]Eh?I believe things when I see them on the telly, or with my own eyes.I believe no one on this forum lol.

i find it strange why bbc look east havent got a sniff at it, maybe mcnally reads these boards and have noticed that we the fans are getting annoyed at the pish poor coverage we get on the bbc!!normaly the edp have postered something by now, is due to the fact the chairman is something to do with them