Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

McNamee is so like Huckerby

There''s as about as much similiarity with him and Hucks as there is with him and Robert Rosario. Check that out on footylookalikes.com!

McNamee is nothing like Huckerby

McNamee is small and black, Huckerby is tall and white.

Another attempt by the OP to up his post count.

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]

McNamee is nothing like Huckerby

McNamee is small and black, Huckerby is tall and white.

Another attempt by the OP to up his post count.

[/quote]

Yup.

I''m just waiting for the ''McNamee is nothing like Huckerby'' thread.

[|-)]

This thread is kind of flawed.Your comparing a striker who ended up playing as a direct winger to a winger who is more of a winger in the old fashioned sense.Huckerby could score goals because he was a goal scorer. For most of his career that was what his job was and for us he did it well.If you look at Beckham how many goals does he score? Even less if you take away his set pieces. Thats because traditional wingers provide the chances for the centreforwards to get on the end of. They don''t tend to attack and score so many themselves.Arsenal used to play well with two direct wingers in Pires and Ljungberg. Man U have always gone for one of each that I can remember although to be fair Giggs can do either.You used to have Beckham on one side and Giggs on the other. Then they had Ronaldo and Giggs.For me Hoolahan playing on the wing is more direct, he likes to be close to the penalty area incase the oppertunity arises for some magic.