Sign in to follow this  
shortfatb

WACCOE post

Titled:NORWICHThey are like a puss-filled zit on my a*se, their kit even reflects this.They aren''t going to f*ck off, are they?

yes we will.. in May after strolling the lague...

Leeds however, will be consulting their Street maps for the way to Rochdale.

Urrgh the thought of being a puss filled zit on some sweaty, fat, ugly yorshire mans arse makes me feel quite queezy! [+o(]It did make me laugh and dragged me away from winding up some of the King of SPAM lovers though... [Y]

[quote user="Lambo"]We''ve got them rattled... just take it as a compliment.[/quote]

Well you do seem to be getting the luck, we had early season lately!

but the fact is, even when we get good results you wont fu ck off! cheeky bas tards last night I''ll say

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

[quote user="Lambo"]We''ve got them rattled... just take it as a compliment.[/quote]

but the fact is, even when we get good results you wont fu ck off! cheeky bas tards last night I''ll say

[/quote]Whats lucky about scoring a goal before the final whistle goes?If luck really was on our side we would have scored about 5 last night.

[/quote]Didn''t you score an equaliser in the fifth minute of injury time against Brighton last Saturday?

[quote user="Penfold"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

Didn''t you score an equaliser in the fifth minute of injury time against Brighton last Saturday?

[/quote]

Not forgetting the one in after 95 the week before at Leyton Orient too.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Penfold"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]Didn''t you score an equaliser in the fifth minute of injury time against Brighton last Saturday?

[/quote]

[/quote]I can hear it now.....But they dont count as we was all over them and deserved the goals.Yeah right........

[quote user="bloodwagon"][quote user="SimonOTBC"][quote user="Penfold"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

Didn''t you score an equaliser in the fifth minute of injury time against Brighton last Saturday?

[/quote]

[/quote]
I can hear it now.....
But they dont count as we was all over them and deserved the goals.
Yeah right........
[/quote]

Trust you to turn up hard man!

it was a joke, as illustrated by my acknowledgement of how you are doing similar to what we had been doing!

back in your cage

[quote user="Lambo"]Calm down fella''s, Essex White was clearly only having a joke.[/quote]Exactly. I don''t mind him being on here when his alternative is WACCOE.

[quote user="Smudger"]Urrgh the thought of being a puss filled zit on some sweaty, fat, ugly yorshire mans arse makes me feel quite queezy! [+o(]It did make me laugh and dragged me away from winding up some of the King of SPAM lovers though... [Y][/quote]

Thought you were quiet tonight Smudger, you have not been on WACCOE all night winding them up have you?

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Lambo"]Calm down fella''s, Essex White was clearly only having a joke.[/quote]Exactly. I don''t mind him being on here when his alternative is WACCOE.[/quote]Must admit, I go on that site just to see what there saying about us, most of its crap, some are "normal", some are complimentary, but there few and far between.Must say they still think there going to walk this league this year. As for Essex White, not too sure about him yet, ok hes not come over all mouth like the "normal" leeds fan, but then again he could be just an act, waiting till we slip up, and they over take us. Time will tell.So, Essex, if i seem rude please excuse me, not meant at you, just the "Normal" leeds fan.

You must read different posts to me bloodwagon - most that i read think they are set for second behind us. Although must admit haven''t looked at it following their recent wins and emergence from their dodgy spell.

However, as i have said on other threads, i think if they get up they will do well, because having escaped alive from administration, they now have more finacial clout than everyone in league one and the champ bar the parachute recipients. Arguably more than them too as they aren''t struggling with premier league wage bills.

[quote user="Penfold"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And you finished that game with 11 men despite a player clearly throwing a punch at Brighton''s Virgo.  That is lucky

[quote user="a1canary"]

However, as i have said on other threads, i think if they get up they will do well, because having escaped alive from administration, they now have more finacial clout than everyone in league one and the champ bar the parachute recipients. Arguably more than them too as they aren''t struggling with premier league wage bills.

[/quote]As Bates is in charge, you really think hes going to spend money ? As most of the leeds mb say, hes so tight he squeaks when he walks lol.They might have money but bates is not going to spend it.

[/quote]in that case Leeds have had countless amounts of luck with lucky last minute equalizers/winners.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]Whats lucky about scoring a goal before the final whistle goes?If luck really was on our side we would have scored about 5 last night.[/quote]I think true luck would see your side spend 90 minutes locked in a war of attrition, only for the opposition ''keeper to bugger up a goal kick, pass it to your striker who then only has to waltz away from the clearly beffuddled RB and stroke it into the net in the dying minutes for the winner...That''s luck!

When we were at 1-1 with Southend, my old man txt me saying we need to ''do a Leeds'' he didnt mean a ''shit'', he ment a late goal!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="morty"][quote user="EssexWhite"]

[/quote]

Whats lucky about scoring a goal before the final whistle goes?

If luck really was on our side we would have scored about 5 last night.
[/quote]
I think true luck would see your side spend 90 minutes locked in a war of attrition, only for the opposition ''keeper to bugger up a goal kick, pass it to your striker who then only has to waltz away from the clearly beffuddled RB and stroke it into the net in the dying minutes for the winner...

That''s luck!
[/quote]

no it isn''t, thats the opposition keeper fuc king up his goal kick, and nothing else