Sign in to follow this  
Lambert is King

Fernandes was guest of the board last night

Last night Fernandes was the boards guest of honour. He was shown around Carrow Road and given an insight to the club.

This is not speculation it is fact. No wonder McNally was going mad when other investment was being speculated about

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Well he must have made a quick trip back turn radio Norfolk on who are confirming the story[/quote]

Oh right, my mistake. Maybe he was just being coy by turning down Michael''s offer to personally take him to FCR.

"Asked Tony Fernandes if he wanted his first taste of Carrow Road tonight - even offered to take him there. Sadly he''s off to France."- this was said tweet...

well jake humphrey on his twitter claims he spoke to tony fernandes at the game last night. i see no reason why he would make that up! sounds like michael bailey has got it wrong again....

He was 100% in Norfolk yesterday - for this part I can proove as he was showing the Duke of York around the Lotus plant. I stick to my story as well 100% he was a guest of the board last night and was shown around Carrow Rd and given an insight into what the club are doing to change things. I am not suggesting he was there talking about investment as I dont know, however it does seem strange that McNally came out public running down the American money and Fernandes in interviews yesterday would not rule out investment in Norwwich ( that part is sepculation as I dont know what they spoke about )

I have it on a good source he wanted to go on sat, so my source got tickets and he didnt show!!! not sure about last night though.

i would say being interviewed by anglia itv would be a indication he is interested in this club ,mcnally saying the yanks are out of the question and fernandes is  a possible investor ,just read between the lines .

im fairly confident city would not be too happy itv interviewing him and quizing him if the was no truth in it .

he is buying a house here ,loves the area ,  the colours are right ..!!! and not ruling it out .seems to me hes fairly keen to jump on the carrow road ship , many a hint i would say to be honest .

i hope so ,i would rather have him here than the yanks .

Yep they will be using this thread soon for the story. Amazing if he was in France as the edp is carrying an interview and pictures of yesterday with the Duke of York at Lotus plant. Surely they asked him if he was going to the game or when he was meeting McNally. A look at the guest list would have given them this info. Like I said before I am not saying he was there to invest - but I am sure McNally would have managed to get in front of him his 7 year plan and his previous record with Fulham and Celtic.

Well done McNally I say - at least you got him there giving you a chance to sell NCFC - it would have still been in Doncasters dreams

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Doncaster would probably still be waiting for the phone to ring, without realising he could ring out.[/quote]

Absoloutely - at worse now we have a friend who I am sure will do something with us even if its us promoting Lotus and him promoting NCFC.

For me this has just become a little more interesting - this is the interview that edp are carrying http://www.edp24.co.uk/content/edp24/sport/story.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=xDefault&itemid=NOED24%20Feb%202010%2012%3A38%3A50%3A490

So on the day he went to Carrow Road as a guest he claims he knows nobody at the club. Maybe he was invited after the interview took place yesterday!. Why is Fernandes being coy with the press, I am now thinking a little bit more to this than is immediately apparent

Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.

[quote user="ref89"]Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.[/quote]Lol, not the old "I know someone important who knows what is going on" bullplop!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ref89"]Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.
[/quote]

Lol, not the old "I know someone important who knows what is going on" bullplop!!!
[/quote]

That would be the one then [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ref89"]Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.[/quote]Lol, not the old "I know someone important who knows what is going on" bullplop!!![/quote]

[/quote]Did you watch the interview on "Old news I''m sure" thread?Whats your take?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ref89"]Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.
[/quote]

Lol, not the old "I know someone important who knows what is going on" bullplop!!!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you watch the interview on "Old news I''m sure" thread?

Whats your take?
[/quote]

No mate I haven''t read it all yet, but will do so and report back

Hmmm read the thread and listened to the bit on Anglia news, and can''t really say it got me excited.  I would like to know what the questions were that were asked, my guess is this could get fans hopes up only for them to be dashed.

The very same![quote user="morty"][quote user="ref89"]Not wishing to get anyone''s hopes up, but there is a poster over at kick it off that has said they know someone involved and discussions are ongoing.  They also confirm he was there last night talking to Jake Humphries.[/quote]Lol, not the old "I know someone important who knows what is going on" bullplop!!![/quote]

seems to me the is alot of talk regarding lotus and norwich ,and how the current board have openly said we would welcome talks . when it came round to the yanks that speculation was squashed almost straight away .yet anglia news and mr fernandes are happy to chat on tv .

he loves the area ,right colours , nice people ... buying signals speaks volume .he never ruled it out .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hmmm read the thread and listened to the bit on Anglia news, and can''t really say it got me excited.  I would like to know what the questions were that were asked, my guess is this could get fans hopes up only for them to be dashed.[/quote]Yeah, pretty much my take on it too.

[quote user="Lambert is King"] Amazing if he was in France as the edp is carrying an interview and pictures of yesterday with the Duke of York at Lotus plant. [/quote]

Amazing indeed, must be all of an hour by plane to the French coast.

Wherever will it all end eh?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Hmmm read the thread and listened to the bit on Anglia news, and can''t really say it got me excited.  I would like to know what the questions were that were asked, my guess is this could get fans hopes up only for them to be dashed.[/quote]

But why get your hopes up, be cynical and pessimistic like me and you will NEVER be disappointed :o)

ANYTHING you read is all bollox until it happens, so just take it as cobblers to keep the riff raff amused

I love Delia and her prudence