Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

Charlton Losing Again

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="fonejacker"]think we need to sort our recent shaky performances out before worrying what Charlton do, they have been out of the automatic picture for some time now.[/quote]

You reckon so?

People, the season is still very young, stop ruling people out, like you are doing with Swindon. 2 wins for their games in hand and beat us and they will be right in the mix.

[/quote]the point was to sort out our performances, and the rest will take care of itself.

I know we''ve had one or two oursleves this season but the amount of injury time goal Charlton (and Leeds for that matter) is pretty scandalous and I''m starting to think something sinister is happening. I make that 5 games ina row now that Charlton have scored in injury time (although admittedly, they''ve lost during that).

I''d love to know how many points have been won in injury time between us,Leeds and Charlton this sesason?

[quote user="fonejacker"]think we need to sort our recent shaky performances out before worrying what Charlton do, they have been out of the automatic picture for some time now.
[/quote]

How can a team six points behind us. Be out of the picture and have been out of the picture for some time......

[quote user="Iwan Roberts Dentist"]

[quote user="fonejacker"]think we need to sort our recent shaky performances out before worrying what Charlton do, they have been out of the automatic picture for some time now.[/quote]

How can a team six points behind us. Be out of the picture and have been out of the picture for some time......

[/quote]Charlton''s recent results have been nearer to relegation form than promotion. I rescind my original statement, to be fair I wasn''t exactly certain how far Charlton were behind. I support Norwich City, not Charlton.PS. Your username inhibits anybody quoting your posts, without having to remove apostrophes.

You have to feel sorry for chavvy little Saarfend. Two injury time defeats after being up in both matches has left them in big trouble.