Sign in to follow this  
jew

ROSÉ

Surely theres more vintage performances to come from this player? At first he seemed such a grape player

I heard that as well, on the grape vine obviously.

Slightly (very) OT but AndyWhyte, did you just post on Dealer Support? I''m in the OP industry also.

replies from andywhyte and banana just go to show the average IQ of the pinkun messageboard

I was going to reply, but I haven''t got the bottle. Perhaps I may do, if I''m pressed.

Let me pour over that one for a while.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

i think rose had a good 1st game and now we are seeing his normal standard!

rather than the other way round.

[/quote]

Whoosh - joke at 40,000 feet.......

[quote user="Lord Archibald of Henville "]replies from andywhyte and banana just go to show the average IQ of the pinkun messageboard[/quote]

including yourself then lol...any opportunity to have a w(h)ine

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Put a cork in it please.

[/quote]

I wonder if we could convert him to a stopper...

[quote user="waggers"]

Slightly (very) OT but AndyWhyte, did you just post on Dealer Support? I''m in the OP industry also.

[/quote]Yes sir :) what do you do in the industry?I work in software for it :)

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

i think rose had a good 1st game and now we are seeing his normal standard!

rather than the other way round.

[/quote]

Whoosh - joke at 40,000 feet.......

[/quote]

Get used to it on here.....

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"][quote user="waggers"]

[/quote]

Yes sir :) what do you do in the industry?

I work in software for it :)
[/quote]

I''m in sales for a manufacturer, Atlanta Office Products

[W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W[W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][[W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W[W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W][W]

Seems like a bubbly character, hopefully he will sparkle down the left wide, playing with the King of Spain they must have a good relation!

Time to mature and will get better with age??? Isnt he 28 now???

I think people took to him in his debut for the onvious reason that he scored the winner, but if im honest I feel his passing is poor and his marking is hit and miss.

I just want Drury back really.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Time to mature and will get better with age??? Isnt he 28 now??? I think people took to him in his debut for the onvious reason that he scored the winner, but if im honest I feel his passing is poor and his marking is hit and miss. I just want Drury back really.[/quote]

Arthur - please, please, re-assure me that you realise that this thread is just a play on words (Rose wine) and that you''re really not missing the joke...