Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

LUTONS STEVE HOWARD

LOOK DOWN THE ROAD AT LUTON,THERES ONE PROLIFIC GOAL SCORER THERE IN THE NAME OF STEVE HOWARD ! 15 GOALS IN 21 STARTS THIS FOR LUTON THIS SEASON,16 IN 39 LAST SEASON & 23 IN 45 THE SEASON BEFORE.OK HE''S 28 & BEEN AROUND A WHILE BUT AT 6''2 & QUITE PACEY HE PROBABLY WOULD COST AROUND £250,000 WHICH IS FAR LESS THAN THE INEMPRESIVE PETER CROUCH &  IS TALL ENOUGH TO GO IN GOAL INCASE GREENO EVER LEAVES LOL.

WHO THE HELL ELSE ARE WE GOING TO AFFORD? HAREWOOD,CONNOLY & THAT CREWE STRIKER ARE WELL OUT OF OUR REACH AND NEITHER OF THEM OR MOST OF THE OTHER STRIKERS MENTIONED ON THE BOARDS ARE PROVEN IN THE PREM. NEITHER IS HOWARD I HERE YOU ALL SNIGGER,BUT FOR THAT SORT OF MONEY ITS WORTH A SHOT ! WE DID THE SAME WITH MCKENZIE LAST SEASON & HE TURNED OUT OK.

SO GO HAVE A LOOK AT HIM WORTHY,IT WONT COST YOU MUCH PETROL MONEY TO TRAVEL TO BEDFORDSHIRE & YOU COULD USE YOUR SAVED CASH BY BUYING SOME FOOTBALL TACTIC BOOKS AT WHS FOR £14.99 & GET ONE HALF PRICE !

jeez i dont know about finding a striker

you need to find a caps lock!

Yes twosheds, I noticed him a couple of times whilst watching the goals action on Sky sports, impressive, but haven''t seen anything of him in general play though so can''t form an opinion.

Also the lad playing centre forward for Scunthorpe looked good, seen him before somewhere, can''t quite think where tho'' !      

ITS RUDE TO SHOUT IN CAPITALS but don''t know anything about him but with his scoring rate he must have something about him

if were going to buy a 28 year old, we might as well sign roberts back................

totally agree with you......watched him mplay when he was at Northampton.....good in the air.....strong...holds the ball up well....not scared to get stuck.....and most off all cab score goals....sign him.....he will do it....just so he can prive it.....he can''t be any worse than the rest we have....they caouldn''t hit a barn door at 6'' at moment...hopefully francis will be back saturday and that will be a massive boost as he is/was our best player so far this season and have missed him badly the last few games.

come on worthy take a small risk on a goal scorer as thats what we need as goals win games

Sent off again last night second suspension coming up, I suggest our fair play award might be in jeopardy.