Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Annoying fan's.

I had these two women come and sit near me last night, and they were rather annoying, and didn''t pay much attention to the game. Do you have any consistently annoying fan''s who sit near you, and if so, what do they do? And before you say, nah, I don''t sit near you. [:)]

Plenty of them round me, normally having a go at some player of booing at half time, also give me dirty looks if I stand up and give it a blast of "come on city", they should just stay at home and do their Knitting.

People that stop my viewing the game through their own ignorance... So that is all sorts of things like:The people that don''t come out to their seats until after kick off.. meaning you have to get up to let them in, or if they''re infront of you people who stand up to let them passed block your view.The same sort of thing happens when people leave early..People that just talk through the game about stuff that is completely unrelated, or are more intersted in their Morrisons salad!People that kick my chair.

Argh! The worst are the one''s who leave early, walk slowly or even stop to watch the game if we are near scoring, which is just completely contradicting the reason for leaving early![:@]

People who arrive late/go to the toilet after 20 mins/go to the bar on 40 mins/come back on 55 mins/leave early/shout advice to the players as if they are the manager.

Apart from that I am OK with everyone.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]The really annoying fans are the ones that come on here to complain about other supporters. [;)][/quote]Well said!

The ones who call for players to be substituted after just 15 minutes of the game. I had one shout on 20 minutes ''Get Hughes off and bring Adeyami on! Sort it out Lambert!''. OK Hughes didnt have the best game, but jeez give the lad a chance to get into the game!

Also those moaning that we didnt create anything first half. We created enough chances to win the game first half (Hughes, Martin, Holt).

And the usual ones who get up at 40mins to grab a pie. I hope Norwich score whilst they''re gone!

[quote user="paul ncfc"]The really annoying fans are the ones that come on here to complain about other supporters. [;)]
[/quote]

True, but it puts his post count up.

There was a guy that used to sit near me in the upper Barclay that said the phrase "Use the space" about 20 times every game.Started to grind a little after a while.

If the person sitting two rows from the back of the upper N&P, dead centre, with his mate, age probably between 17-19, hang your head in shame.

Constantly taking the p*ss out of our fans, everytime a player messed up he would have a go with sarcy, under his breath comments that I am sure he wouldn''t dared say so those bar the few around him could have heard.

Constantly singing the wrong words, messed up OTBC and sang Green Army when it was plain to everyone else in the ground the crowd were singing Y''Army.

Twice I heard people say shut up, he either choose to ignore this or didn''t hear.

Please do not come again if you read this.

[quote user="Brendo "]
I had these two women come and sit near me last night, and they were rather annoying, and didn''t pay much attention to the game.
Do you have any consistently annoying fan''s who sit near you, and if so, what do they do?
And before you say, nah, I don''t sit near you. [:)]
[/quote]

YOU!

This is a fairly ironic thread! But on topic I dont like the people who leave at 80 minutes on the dot and I dont like people who boo at half time.

My overall most annoying fans are the ones that leave early for half time to get a pie... I''ve never left after the half time whistle and come back anywhere near kick off.. so what''s the point? You don''t have to que? but when you get back to your chair you still have to wait... What''s that all about?!

The slightly posh guy behind me who bangs on constantly about the referee, either slating them all match or praising them all match. Gave me a chuckle on Saturday though - for all of the first hour he was completely up the ref''s backside. "It''s so nice to have a good referee at Carrow Road for a change." "You''re not getting away with that Holty, this referee isn''t missing a thing." Didn''t hear a peep out of him after Russell got sent off!Also the two canoodling love-birds a few rows in front of me. In particular the bloke, who is so obese he should really consider buying an extra seat for himself. Not a pretty sight.

Have a couple of guys that sit behind me, one of them on Saturday actually gave me a nice bump on the head.  I''m only short but you can''t miss me lol, yet he felt the need to elbow me in the head (which he did say sorry for after I chucked a filthy look his way), spit all over me whilst spurting bad language and knee me in the back all bloody game.

Last night I had his muddy feet poking me up the backside and getting my jeans, shirt and jacket muddy, and also the spit again.  Nice chap, NOT.

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]My overall most annoying fans are the ones that leave early for half time to get a pie... I''ve never left after the half time whistle and come back anywhere near kick off.. so what''s the point? You don''t have to que? but when you get back to your chair you still have to wait... What''s that all about?!
[/quote]

those that wear funny colour jackets and walk up and down the steps shouting CAN YOU SIT DOWN PLEASE

im in the upper river end, at the back, theres a west spam fan 2 rows in front who spends half the match on his phone watching the west ham scores, then shouts when it updates, sometimes when the rest of the crowd is quiet, he also shouts stuff like "hit him and knock him out" everytime a player  squares up to another.

theres also a new women with 2 kids just started coming for the last 3 or 4 games, just in front of me, her 2 kids spend the WHOLE game (litarley) one playing games on their IPOD and the other watching a film on his, they never look up even when we score..... whats the point being there.

The two behind me are terrible...i really don''t know why they come, but they do, they always come back every season, i wish they would give up, they don''t even enjoy us wining, they still moan....

The ones that leave at 80 mins, leaves a draft on a cold day and they seem to leave at the most daft moments

The ones that keep saying they get dirty looks if they start chants. -I don''t believe people are bothered enough to give people dirty looks if people chant, perhaps it''s a case of feeling self conscious? Get them chants going and stop crying about how someone looked at you.

And I''m not bothered if fans don''t make noise. If you want to sing, sing, I do. But if the old dear a few rows in front of me doesn''t jump up and down, chanting at every opportunity then so what, she may have done 50 years ago.

The ones that moan when it''s kids for a quid that the chanting is squeaky. - Get em while they''re young and in a few years they''ll be singing loud and clear.

The ones that go on about who''s opinion is more valid as they''ve seen more matches or have walked on broken glass to get to CR, so they must talk more sense. (My dad is bigger than your dad type thing)This stands better than that stand blah blah blah

OOOhh Just thought of another one - The ones that wear clothing that is the same colour as the opposition. I know this is a daft one but it bugs me, I do think colours should be worn.

Went to Milwall away, and there was a group of kids chanting .....no probs there! behind them was this 70ish year old chanting " delias barmy army!" The kids joined him, i guess not really realising what he was chanting! Most people just stared at him! Just summed up delias supporters!

...not as annoying as putting an apostrophe for a plural. " fans'' "? What''s that meant to mean?

A quick grammar lesson...

1 fan.

2 fans.

1 fan''s ticket were £10.

2 fans'' tickets were £10 each.

guy near me on tuesday, "cant see us scoring tonight", when Oli gets his 1st goal "i can see us winning this"

Some idiot yesterday across the stairs from me was shouting all through out the game & wouldn''t shutup kept calling holt and martin idiots and was shouting at nelson to get forward and to play off someone else just wanted to hit him !

The people that try and sing ''Yarmy'' but actually are too lazy so they just randomly go ''arrraamyyy''....its YARMY for gods sake.