Sign in to follow this  
waggers

Leeds game sold out

Aye... lots of tickets now available on online ticketing. Super members, fill your boots.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]These dates are everywhere and have been since August.[/quote]On a bit of paper distributed last July. Hardly everywhere, you''d at least expect a mention on the OS.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]These dates are everywhere and have been since August. Super members went on sale today. I suppose if you think about it with the segregation the ground holds roughly 25600 - nearly 20000 season ticket holders 3000 away supporters does not leave many. You could argue maybe we should have done a Colchester and reduced the away allocation but I assume this is agreed long before we know how bigger game it is - if we were mid table we could have had a lot of unsold tickets.[/quote]

yes thoroughly agree that is just the way it goes but with virtually sell out crowds all season for League 1 I suppose there is a strong case for a bigger ground but then we are down to money again and we just aint got it.

The only slot available for Sky I believe would be the Friday night (27th March). But if it was going to be televised it would''ve been announced by now.

taken form main site  Super members can now buy their seat for the top of the table clash with Leeds United on Saturday, March 27 (3pm). They will go on sale to season ticket holders and members from 9am on Monday, March 1 and then become available on general sale one week later.

I 8 Roy Keane, that was not on there an hour ago or at the weekend...im positive, as like ive said my london friends have been checking to see when they could purchase tickets and only just found out when I called them.

[quote user="waggers"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Im sure they are not on sale for another 2 weeks???[/quote]

Holders of super memberships could buy them from this morning, regular members from 1st.March, general sale 8th.March. Since the super membership scheme was launched I have never failed to get tickets.[:(]

[/quote]

I bought a season ticket it works every match

At last an announcement on the OS. Next Monday is going to be a hell of a scramble for members/ST holders if there''s anything left.

Nice of the official site to inform people a few minutes ago that super members tickets went on sale this morning.........another ticket office farce....McNally sort them out!!!

Just managed to buy on line so something obviously went wrong earlier on. The one difference I did notice was that supermembers could only buy one ticket per membership for the Leeds game. That''s not been the case before AFAIK, and no bad thing they have set a limit for this game. Hopefully that means there will be tickets left over for regular members and general sale. I just hope we go straight up and avoid the play offs, I don''t want to go through this fiasco again.

I was 22nd in the que and when I got through they said that my tickets were literally the last 2! Dunno how many people they said that to though!

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="Lambert is King"]These dates are everywhere and have been since August.[/quote]On a bit of paper distributed last July. Hardly everywhere, you''d at least expect a mention on the OS.[/quote]

In fairness it is on the website and clearly all the supermembers knew today was the day otherwise there would not have been so many trying to get tickets.

It went on the website about 10 minutes ago. Before that there was no mention.

The fact they sold out so quickly proves enough people knew about it. You can''t then blame the club because you forgot/didn''t check your documents... what do you want? a courtesy call to every super member to remind them?

Lambert is king "

In fairness it is on the website and clearly all the supermembers knew today was the day otherwise there would not have been so many trying to get tickets. "

It only went on the official website about 10am TODAY telling people they went on sale at 9am TODAY. What a joke!!!

Glad ive got my season ticket, but i think my friends will be dissapointed.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Lambert is king "

In fairness it is on the website and clearly all the supermembers knew today was the day otherwise there would not have been so many trying to get tickets. "

It only went on the official website about 10am TODAY telling people they went on sale at 9am TODAY. What a joke!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Lambert is king "

Get a grip. There''s plenty of tickets available, just look at the official site online ticketing system.
[/quote]

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]The fact they sold out so quickly proves enough people knew about it.[/quote]It isn''t sold out, there are still plenty left on online ticketing now.[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]what do you want? a courtesy call

to every super member to remind them?[/quote]No, just a message on the OS that tickets will be going on sale - firstly because there is big demand for this match and secondly because it''s two weeks earlier than they usually go on sale.

It''s been a talking point in this house for months about the Leeds tickets as we knew they''d go FAST. Each time we''d check our Super member documents and dun dun derrrr it was detailed clearly on there.The fact that you discarded, or didn''t check your paperwork isn''t NCFCs fault! and as said the fact that it sold out so quickly just goes to show that it was clear enough to enough people... the only way this argument would really work is if the Supermembers moaning missed the booking completely and were beaten to the tickets by the non super/member buyers... which considering they sold out as fast as they did, was never going to happen.Here is a smiley for those moaning: [IMG]http://www.apple-rumors.net/images/smilies/violin.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]The fact they sold out so quickly proves enough people knew about it.[/quote]It isn''t sold out, there are still plenty left on online ticketing now.[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]what do you want? a courtesy call

to every super member to remind them?[/quote]No, just a message on the OS that tickets will be going on sale - firstly because there is big demand for this match and secondly because it''s two weeks earlier than they usually go on sale.[/quote]If it isn''t sold out then what''s the problem?

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]If it isn''t sold out then what''s the problem? [/quote]There never has been a problem. It doesn''t even affect me as I''m a season ticket holder and not a super member. I just think if they are going to change their usual policy and start selling tickets a whole five weeks before the match then they could at least publicise it a bit more.

[quote user="i 8 roy keane "]taken form main site  Super members can now buy their seat for the top of the table clash with Leeds United on Saturday, March 27 (3pm). They will go on sale to season ticket holders and members from 9am on Monday, March 1 and then become available on general sale one week later.[/quote]

What does this mean? How can they go on sale to Season Ticket Holders who already have a guaranteed seat? Is it for additional seats?[8-)]