Sign in to follow this  
waggers

Leeds game sold out

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

How many you bringing??

[quote user="EssexWhite"]

"Cheers Pete, would be really great if you could sort them, would certainly make my Dads year. Does anyone know when away tickets go on sale to Leeds fans cos if all else fails i''ll be trying to get in there with them?"

no chance mate,

all our members sell out our away allocation.

I hear we''ve got a few trying to get in your end!

[/quote]

Norwich fans can''t get tickets in the home end so don''t see how you''ll get any.

[quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote] Your cup final.[/quote]

lol.

Good one. We''re not the ones discussing so much on WACCOE, like you guys here!

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

How many you bringing??

[/quote]

As much as you give us, I''m not sure we''ve heard yet

Just been on stadium plan there are dotted seats around the ground but thats it. hope they hold out for monday. i''m a season tickit holder but want to get 1 for my dad.

Leeds fans have zero chance of getting tickets in the home end. Im told there are only a few hundred left and when they go on sale monday its to season ticket holders and members....so unless a leeds fan is a member or a season ticket holder they have no chance of a ticket.

On the ground, i feel we should have brought the capacity up to 30,000 to be honest rather than that eye sore hotel.

Where have you heard about a temporary stand going in front of the hotel?

Bowket said at the AGM that within the current stadium footprint another 2-3000 seats can be fitted in and since the only remaining part of the ground that can have seats added to it without going up is in front of the hotel, I''d presume thats where the 2-3000 would be fitted in!

Message I''m currently receiving when attempting to access the online ticketing on canaries.co.uk ......

"Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.

Click here to try again.

The real-time ticketing system is currently operating at its full capacity of simultaneous customers. A limit is placed on the number of people simultaneously within the ordering system to ensure a smooth operation at peak periods. You will therefore need to retry a few times until a spare slot becomes free as other people finish the ordering process.

These extremely busy periods normally occur in the first few hours of a new game going on sale, so alternatively try again a little later when the initial rush will have died down."

Doesn''t look good for Monday.

[quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

Your cup final.[/quote]

We sell out every away so you''re nothing special.

[quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

Your cup final.[/quote]

We sell out every away so you''re nothing special.[/quote]We are special, we''re top of the league.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

Your cup final.[/quote]

We sell out every away so you''re nothing special.[/quote]We are special, we''re top of the league.[:)][/quote]Too bloody right we are!

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

Your cup final.[/quote]

We sell out every away so you''re nothing special.[/quote]We are special, we''re top of the league.[:)][/quote]Too bloody right we are![/quote]5 points clear I might add!

[quote user="birchfest"][quote user="Wembley_Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="batesout MOT"][quote user="Colton"][quote user="batesout MOT"]Our allocation,as ever, has sold out.[/quote]

Your cup final.[/quote]

We sell out every away so you''re nothing special.[/quote]We are special, we''re top of the league.[:)][/quote]Too bloody right we are![/quote]5 points clear I might add![/quote]Good point.Also our superior goal tally is worth another point, so lets call it 6 clear.[:)]

I got my (super member) tickets late monday, and the only place I could get 2 together was the Wensum corner. All other areas had singles only. Am surprised there were any left to make it beyond super members.