Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Right you fickle lot, get behind your team

As Paul Lambert has stated, there''s absolutely no reason for any of us to be critical of the team.

We are 5 points clear at the top, winning games during our ''blip'' whilst everybody around us continues to faulter.

If i hear any Norwich City fan moan or criticise during next weeks game i''m gonna personally kick your arse!!!

P.S. ....Mr Lambert if you''re reading my wife says that she would like to have your babies...and i for one, am quite happy for you to do so sir!!

"If i hear any Norwich City fan moan or criticise during next weeks game i''m gonna personally kick your arse!!!"

Cool, come down to Barclay Lower block E, there''s 4/5 lads down there you can get started on!!!  Ha Ha

[quote user="Tiptop"]

"If i hear any Norwich City fan moan or criticise during next weeks game i''m gonna personally kick your arse!!!"

Cool, come down to Barclay Lower block E, there''s 4/5 lads down there you can get started on!!!  Ha Ha

[/quote]

Are they these young chaps?

There will always be people moaning, it''s what we Brits do, especially us Norfolk folk.Even though I agree that most of the moaning I hear from Norwich fans isn''t justified it''s important to remember that just because they are having a good old whinge it doesn''t necessarily mean that they are not happy, it''s just want they do and we should try to love them anyway.  

As ive said numerous times, I back the players 100% for the 90+ minutes, its only on this forum I air any greviences.

I dont see the point in paying to see City only to moan and even boo the team.

I sit in the upper Barclay E block and lately, its only taken 5 or so minutes played before people start getting on the players backs. The guy who sits behind me is so annoying, and seems to think hes the joker of the pack, shouting crap insults and laughing to himself....yet nobody laughs with him....guess he either hasnt noticed or doesnt care. Moron.