Sign in to follow this  
Heresyourfathersgun

Stand by, here comes Canary Call.................

I used to think Charles Darwin was one of the greatest minds in the world but some of these people who phone up just prove he was wrong after all.

Caller: Hello Neil.

Neil: Hi, what did you think of today''s game.

Caller: Hello Neil, you alight?

Neil. So today''s game then.

Caller. Hello Neil.I didn''t go to the game today........

Without fail every week....

Neil doesn''t care that someone didn''t go to the game because they have Tonsilitus - before they put callers through they should ban them from asking Neil how he is and just get straight to whatever it is they''ve come on to say.

here comes Tony! Our regular weekly dose of this idiot - he never shuts up and always states the obvious! If you are reading this, Tony - do us all a favour and keep your droaning thoughts to yourself.

Good call from Bob, where are we in the league then Neil, halfway? Why are people booing, why are people so negative why do people moan? If yo8u dont want to go to the game give your ticket to someone else who wants to support them [:D]

Graham I wished i''d done the same.  There was the odd good call but they were mostly nuggets especially the one that said he was going to get a ST soon, erm don''t think you will lol!!!

So yes it was painful to hear mostly [:)]

606 = constructive, concise, interesting, thought provoking, to the point & callers get no more than a couple of minutes

Canary Call - completely the opposite

Neil Adms should host a separate Radio Norfolk call-in show called "Hullo, Neil". It would be a ''surgery'' of sorts. A bit like Dr. Hilary Jones does on GMTV or This Morning. Where callers simply address Neil ("Hullo, Neil!") and then ask him how he is, over and over. Then maybe digress into how the caller is, and what their current gripe is. Or they could simply carry on calling it Canary Call.

A very interesting suggestion Pyro. The theme could be "Why I Didn''t Go To The Game Today", and then could deal with "Why I Have Never Played Football" , and "Do Norwich Wear Yellow?" . Neil, (or Naail as he would be referred to) could then ask a question of the caller about his or her predictions about the future of the Club (Do you think we will go up ? etc etc) to which the caller could respond "I h''eint reelly shewer Nail". Or if it is Tony he could be shot live on air, which would help with the ratings.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Neil Adms should host a separate Radio Norfolk call-in show called "Hullo, Neil".

It would be a ''surgery'' of sorts. A bit like Dr. Hilary Jones does on GMTV or This Morning. Where callers simply address Neil ("Hullo, Neil!") and then ask him how he is, over and over. Then maybe digress into how the caller is, and what their current gripe is.

Or they could simply carry on calling it Canary Call.
[/quote]

I think the phone in should be dropped altogether and change it with a couple of of former players like on MOTD might be worth listening to these donkeys that phone in shouldn''t be allowed on the air

Switch talkSPORT on, brilliant shows all day and night.

Cant beleve they dont vet callers 1st.....Neil, didnt go the game today but......but what? What would you know about todays game if you were not there idiot!!!

I agree with Pete, get rif of the call, get a few pundits in ala MOTD or that local one and have a good yarn over the tactics, they can read out text messages and extend the show by a bit too.

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]here comes Tony! Our regular weekly dose of this idiot - he never shuts up and always states the obvious! If you are reading this, Tony - do us all a favour and keep your droaning thoughts to yourself.
[/quote]

LOL - spot on! I ended up shouting "Stop dribbling on, you stupid old pr@t" at the radio!

Speaking of talkSPORT, did anyone listen not so long ago when a caller rang up and called Ian Wright a chocice{black on the outside white on the inside}???

He done his nut, and rightly so, I love Ian Wright, very patriotic and a good presenter on talkSPORT, pretty crap on channel 5 though to be honest.