Sign in to follow this  
lord montyjones

don't get too carried away

[quote user="lord montyjones"]smudge will be back with more advice and negative comments about todays display. norwich should be beating poor teams like oldham 7.0 when will lambert learn hey ![/quote]

I would take a few more crap 1-0 wins any day,i wish some fans would just enjoy three points rather than looking for negative sh** all the time!!!! Today was a big day for us when you look at the other results,i''m loving it.[:D]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="lord montyjones"]smudge will be back with more advice and negative comments about todays display. norwich should be beating poor teams like oldham 7.0 when will lambert learn hey ![/quote]

I would take a few more crap 1-0 wins any day,i wish some fans would just enjoy three points rather than looking for negative sh** all the time!!!! Today was a big day for us when you look at the other results,i''m loving it.[:D]

[/quote]

Me 3

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We are sitting 5 points clear at the top of the table, I don''t really see fans have much to moan about, then again ...................[/quote]a crap 1 nil win that puts us 5 piont clear at the top against a team we should batter 7-8:0...UTTER RUBBISH, we want big scores and pretty pretty football every game aswell as winning the league!!!! [;)]

Winning is everything from now til the end of April.

When the pitches dry out we''ll start playing the pretty stuff as well but who gives a monkey''s when we keep winning!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We are sitting 5 points clear at the top of the table, I don''t really see fans have much to moan about, then again ...................[/quote]a crap 1 nil win that puts us 5 piont clear at the top against a team we should batter 7-8:0...UTTER RUBBISH, we want big scores and pretty pretty football every game aswell as winning the league!!!! [;)][/quote]

Hahaha that''s about right, just waiting for those threads to start now [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]We are sitting 5 points clear at the top of the table, I don''t really see fans have much to moan about, then again ...................[/quote]a crap 1 nil win that puts us 5 piont clear at the top against a team we should batter 7-8:0...UTTER RUBBISH, we want big scores and pretty pretty football every game aswell as winning the league!!!! [;)][/quote]

Hahaha that''s about right, just waiting for those threads to start now [:)]

[/quote]lol...there will be some which is soooooo sad, like you said WAY we are top and points clear..NOTHING TO MOAN ABOUT AT ALL[Y]

Nothing to say people can''t vent their spleen about the way players play, but each week there is one thread or another slating certain players.  Each player has an off day or a bad day at the office, they are only human after all.

But the bigger picture is we are winning, sometimes well and sometimes ugly, but it''s points on the board that count, not the way we play to achieve those points isn''t it?  Or am I missing the point?

I said it last season before we were relegated and I will say it again now, play messy football or neat football I don''t give a s**t, what''s important is 3 points at the end of the game.