Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

Re: Vote here If You Want Me Off This Site For Good!!!

No its me Arthur....and no I havent had a drink today.

Had enough of im this im that, if im not welcome i shall gladly leave, although there are afew I will miss like Shack, City Angel, Jas etc.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]No its me Arthur....and no I havent had a drink today.

Had enough of im this im that, if im not welcome i shall gladly leave, although there are afew I will miss like Shack, City Angel, Jas etc.[/quote]Sorry, Arthur, was a bad joke before. In all honesty, you might have relatively extreme opinions/mannerisms that some people find offensive, but I can''t really think of anything you''ve done that would warrant you being banned or resigning from your post as Chief Pink''Un OAP [;)].Seriously, there are far more irritating posters than your good self IMO!

Its a forum Arthur not life or death if people dont like what you say its open to debate, if people have done what you say, they should get a life.

You may be disappointed to learn that I couldn''t care either way. There''s a lot that you say which I have issue with but I respect your right to free speech as long as it''s legal. I won''t be tuning in on deadline day next week with bated breath though.

This is a forum where you can put across your own views, so why shouldn''t you be able to...?

AW to STAY...

[quote user="I.S."] I can''t really think of anything you''ve done that would warrant you being banned or resigning from your post as Chief Pink''Un OAP [;)].[/quote]Surely First Wiz is Chief Pink''Un OAP?In fact, maybe this is some kind of Highlander moment... There can be only one!Fight, fight, fight, fight.... [:P]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Shyster"]I''m going to leave the decision with your master -- Shack. [;)][/quote]Stay [;)][/quote]

[;)]

Its not attention seeking, im not First Wizard {only joking wiz}, im honestly thinking that many on here are offended by my opinions and ive never been one to hold back on what i think, so......

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Its not attention seeking, im not First Wizard {only joking wiz}, im honestly thinking that many on here are offended by my opinions and ive never been one to hold back on what i think, so......[/quote]

So keep it up lad.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Quelchy"]stay old chap please.[/quote]Looks like your nephews have finally got their own account [;)][/quote]haha nice to meet you ;)

[quote user="Squelchy"]Stay. And tell Maureen she''s still got my sweatbands in her holdall.
[/quote]That''s funny, Doris has got mine! [;)]

Whatever people say on this thread you won''t leave. PS - if you by a miracle do leave, then like everyone else, you won''t be missed. Such is life. I don''t like some of your views I''ve read but live and let live.

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Arthur, have you been playing your The Clash albums again? Should I stay or should I go now?

If people get upset by comments, then too bad for them. It''s those types of people who make this forum so informative (for them since they are the ones being taught a lesson) (at least in my debates) and so much fun. Evil Monkey and king canary will attest to that. :)

Lastly, why would you wish the best to those who want you gone? You obviously enjoy your time here, and if they are ruining it for you, SCREW THEM!

Stick around until August at least. You''re one of the regulars I am hoping I might have a chance to meet on a game day early next season.

I need attention....I need attention, please tell me I am a good guy and that you all need me. What a pathetic post, who cares what you write, if you stay or if you go. Make your own decisions and stop being a child

Only you can decide it, you do have some slightly dodgy views, but it is a forum and a forum is for views and opinions.