Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Score Prediction V's Oldham

Easy on paper

We have lost form, Oldham will be up for this. I can see a shock on the cards!![:''(]

3-2 loss

I don''t think we''ll lose, but you never know with us at the moment! I hope we can get the first goal for once!

I''ll go for 1-0 City. Would be delighted with a win from this one. I''m hoping we can be on 75 points by the time we go into our tough run against Swindon, Huddersfield and Leeds, I''d be far more relaxed if that were the case.

I think Lambert may have kicked Holt/Hoolahan/Martin/Lappin ect up the backside, and they will go out and pick up some form (plus the added incentive, that Leeds look like they might be gettin back into form...)

so 3-0 win :D

2-1,all goals coming in the second half,we are looking tired at the moment but i still think we have enough about us to get three points Saturday.

I feel there could be a few goals in this. 3-0 but I''m not sure to who? Depends which Norwich turn up. I''ll go for City, being the glass half full type.

3-0 confidence booster with a flattering scoreline that doesn''t reflect the abysmal performance put on by city on the day but a sign of returning to form.

Scorers: Holt x2, Johnson

We are in poorish form so I don''t know know, either 1-0 City or 1-1.  Holt to score for us.

0-2 city dont care who scores but i think leeds will drop points again saturday against huddersfield........that will be an incentive hopefully!