Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

Huddersfeild anyone?

Anyone going up for the game ? I am afraid it will be a friday afternoon start from Bury St Edmunds With my uncle to go up to the game wondering whos going im sure it will be a good game anyhow. I think City will either draw or just steal it at 2-1 or 1-0.

erm i think its 3 hours but were staying at reletives in huddsfeild who support them and going to the game on the saturday.

See this other thread - quite a posse by rail - don''t think you will be alone.http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/3/2005750/ShowPost.aspx#2005750

Happens quite a bit with my posts - I just thought it was my fellow posters passing an "ignore him and he might go away" type non-comment on the quality of my posts.  If you check my history a good 50% of my posts are the last on a thread so if it is Archant''s software maybe I shouldn''t get so paranoid and ask Pete to sort!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Hi Shefcanary,

What have you (or more likely Archants software) done to the other Huddersfield away thread?

It seems stuck on your last post.[/quote]Hi Tangy. Not a dig but Sheffield has quoted you and somehow that question mark has got through ( I always have to delete it before I can post ). I think that may be the problem rather than Archants software.