Sign in to follow this  
smooth

curo wanting to say goodbye

don''t care, his performance against swindon in the jpt was appauling and was his goodbye for me

agree with how lambert has dealt with it... can''t believe two or three years ago he was championship top scorer... as adams continued to proclaim... he was never the answer

so curo for me you don''t need to say goodbye, you are just another player who passed through... great young player we sold on and has done well for himself (£££) never like to buy back a player whom we have sold on

What a load of **** from Curo. He didn''t perform well in the second spell here or much of the first. People have often claimed he is a City supporter but he isn''t. He''s a player who can''t hack it at a decent sized club- not a hero, not a legend, the green hair got him a certain place in peoples hearts but this spell at the club showed we weren''t missing anything special. Best of luck but a player who is easy to put behnd us.

Can''t blame the guy for whats happened. You can''t question his like for the club either.. who else has donned green hair on derby day?

"I guess at the time I was left out people probably didn''t think it

would be my last appearance but the fans were one of the reasons I came

back again," he said. "They have been great to me throughout my

career and it is a bit frustrating that I won''t get the opportunity to

say thank you for all their support."The b*****d. [;)]

Fortunately most of the fans at Carrow Road still loved the little guy, and yes, I was there too!! its only a few sad f*ckers on here which take cheap shots at him!

Had the defenders/managers done their job we would still be in the Championship, but its easy for the resident arseholes on here to single out one guy, like they''re doing now with Rose or Nelson.

All the best Jamie, and take care.[Y]

I think you are thinking about his recent performances. Curo has, throughout his career scored goals for whom ever he played and thats all you can ask of a striker.

If my memory serves me right, I think his last game for us was away to Swindon where he scored the winning pen in the penalty shot out, I would say that''s a good finale. 

Good luck for the future Jamie

[quote user="swindoncanary"]

I think you are thinking about his recent performances. Curo has, throughout his career scored goals for whom ever he played and thats all you can ask of a striker.

If my memory serves me right, I think his last game for us was away to Swindon where he scored the winning pen in the penalty shot out, I would say that''s a good finale. 

Good luck for the future Jamie

[/quote]He was also our top goalscorer a few years back. Still, BOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!! [:P]

I agree about having to single out one guy, Wiz. There also seems to be one player who is used as a scapegoat at CR. It was Otsemobor, he left, so whats the problem? Lappin/Nelson is used. Seems like some fans are never happy.

OK- I''m not really having a go at him- and I think his effort was usually very good. He wasn''t missing on purpose, but still- Hucks didn''t get to say a propper goodbye, that was sad and wrong.Curo... errr, not the same league. If Holt or Hoolihan were to leave in the summer and not get to say goodbye I''d feel the same- thanks for the memories but none of them have made the impact of a Hucks or Eadie or Greeno.Players in the squad now who you really must be given a goodbye at CR when the time comes... Drury, maybe Doc, errr... so far that''s it for me. Hopefully Holt, Hooli et al will be here long enough and continue their form to warrant a full blooded send off.Just funny to me to hear Curo putting himself in that bracket.

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]2008-2009 season he scored 2 goals in 22 apperances........ Quality!!!!![/quote]

Do you know how many of those appearances were as sub, how many starts, in which appearances he played as a lone striker up front with up and unders being thwacked in his general direction, who his strike poartners were ?

I won''t be shedding any tears, his finishing last season was woeful. Misses against Coventry and Southampton at home at hugely important points spring to mind.

But, purely for his equaliser against the filth (one of the most mental celebrations in the Barclay for years) I bear him no ill will and wish him luck. He had Norwich in his heart but just wasn''t good enough.

Problem is that if he doesn''t score goals then you get very little else from him and he didn''t score enough goals.

Just plain wasn''t good enough.

I think some people might have a bit more time for him if he held his hands up and said he wasn''t good enough but it does often seem with him that he looks for the sympathy vote.

Listen JC had Norwich Citys best interest at heart, no doubt but as E Block Loyal said he simply was not good enough!!!! The scum goal will always be printed in my memory as being one of the best feelings of my life!!!! Went F''in menta!!! Class goal, and for that i wish him all the luck but i could not care for a farewe!!!oh Jamie Jamie, Jamie Jamie Jamie....... Henderson!!!! LOL!!!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Fortunately most of the fans at Carrow Road still loved the little guy, and yes, I was there too!! its only a few sad f*ckers on here which take cheap shots at him!

Had the defenders/managers done their job we would still be in the Championship, but its easy for the resident arseholes on here to single out one guy, like they''re doing now with Rose or Nelson.

All the best Jamie, and take care.[Y]

[/quote]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!! Jamie finished his career at Norwich 3 years to late, initially he tried to cut the mustard but was past it, i blame the then manager for giving him such a lengthy contract at his age.  I have slated his performances on here many many times, and i believe justifially, but of course i wish him well for his future.

[quote user="smooth"]...great young player we sold on and has done well for himself (£££) never like to buy back a player whom we have sold on[/quote]Darel Russel?

[quote user="NCFC4LIFE"]We would of stayed up if he had scored all of the open goals he missed last season......[/quote]if it wasnt for his goals the season before hand when he was top scorer with 14 we would have gone down then and for that he will always have a special place for me

So Jamie C wants to say goodbye, less than a week after slagging off the club...hmmm, let me think...........

NO!!!

Sod off and dont come back. You came out with all this "ive going to prove people wrong" crap, instead of wishing us all the best and good luck.

I couldnt care less if he never enters Norwich again.