Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Fernandes latest tweet

tonyfernandes

Back home. Following

Heikki on skype and autosport. Norwich did well. Went up for their game

at southend enjoyed but hard when u are hammer

If he finds it hard to just watch us.. then how hard will he find it to invest in us?

..... I liked the thought of this union between Norwich City and Lotus, but if theres nothing there, maybe it''s just not meant to be. [U]

I understand he was at CR on Tuesday night with Jake, Craig Fleming and Darren Huckerby - I bet they had a lovely time. If Fernandes does buy in, Jake will be looking for a cut as he''s doing a better job at finding investment than Deloitte are!

[quote user="AndyWhyteUK"]tonyfernandes

Back home. Following Heikki on skype and autosport. Norwich did well. Went up for their game at southend enjoyed but hard when u are hammer

If he finds it hard to just watch us.. then how hard will he find it to invest in us?
[/quote]

I think that says it all [:)]

Go hammers. feel

good that we will beat Hull . Wish i had completed on the deal, so many

ideas. Zola is awesome . Love West ham so much.And theres one from earlier , not really an ideal buyer is he , oh for Peter Cullum to come calling again.

Maybe but remember Sullivan & Gold (now owners of West Ham) are also Hammers but that didn''t stop them investing in Birmingham City did it?

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]Maybe but remember Sullivan & Gold (now owners of West Ham) are also Hammers but that didn''t stop them investing in Birmingham City did it?[/quote]

It did not stop Gold & Sullivan from doing one hell of a good job at Birmingham City either did it?

We must all remember as well that Fernandes is a businessman and made money from buying companies restructureing and selling on. If he sees an oppurtunity that long term will make him money or something that helps Lotus his allegiance to West Ham will not apply.