Sign in to follow this  
woody11

next four games

yeovil (h)

huddersfield  (a)

swindon (a)

leeds (h)

i would happy with 9 out of 12 points with that. with the teams we are playing and how we are playing at the moment i would say thats satisfying. this could be the most important 4 games so far this season which might decide if we go up as champions or not

To be honest i''d be happy if we took 7 points from these 4 matches.

Our fixtures get considerably easier after this run and I honestly think 7 points would be a good return.

I would be more than happy with nine points!  And yes it could decide how we go up, but that could be more down to the Leeds game.

I think though we will get 7 points.  Yeovil - W, Huddersfield - L, Swindon - W, Leeds - D.

[quote user="Askounin"]I think realisticly we would be looking at 5/6 points, which wouldn''t be a bad return providing we can win at Tranmere in the next game[/quote]we''re on sky i wouldnt count on a win there either ......

Can I ask.... since the boo boys have stupidly started to come out now... Would fans be happy with 2nd?Personally I wouldn''t care how we got up, long as we do, and I will be chuffed to bits for the players/fans/manager/everyone involved :) I honestly think we have more players at Norwich who can cope well in the championship than people think.