Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Player of the Month for feb?

Good shout for Nels to be honest. I have been critical in the past and we all know he has his limitations, but has done very well.

What about Doc? he has done well,..... probably better than Nelson, its just people are saying Nelson, because he hasn''t done weel before this month :P

Forster by a mile;   crucial saves at crucial time in every game,  not at fault for goals conceeded.  A country mile ahead of any player this month

Forster or Doc I would suggest- which is kind of indicative of how many of the games have gone in recent weeks. FF is going to be a real miss next season- how many times has he saved us going further behind in games recently? A concern for next season for sure- Is Rudd ready?

I would have to say Korey Smith has stood out in his own right in Darel''s absence. He made a difference coming on against Sarfend and played a huge part in rescuing 3 points for us.

how can you moan about nelson, if he has been good enough to win POTM then he should, just because you don''t think he is good enough - he has now shown this!

Michael Nelson for me, his best few games for Norwich have been recently.

Remember his goal-line clearence at Brighton and top-level performance against Southend last week.