Sign in to follow this  
Mandie Moo

Football League Show - Grrr

I can''t be arsed to stay up late and watch that piss poor effort of a football show, what''s the point when you have to watch all of the Championship goals followed by a bunch of dumb e-mails from fans, read out by that over excited blond girl who for some reason really gets on my nerves. (why must they have this part in the show, no one cares about some Leeds fan e-mailing in about how great they are). Then when then they finally get to league 1 they hardly ever give much of a mention to us despite being the best team in league 1 as it stands. From now on I think I''ll just wait until monday morning to watch the highlights online.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]The thing is, the Leeds Huddersfield game was the biggest in the league, we were playing a bottom team. When it was us v U''s, we got the biggest coverage, quite naturally.[/quote]

first sensible post I got down to. I agree

I admit Huddersfield v Leeds was the biggest game of the day, but nearly every week they focus on Leeds. Leeds are falling apart, while we are pushing on.

Agreed - can''t be bothered with this any more. I haven''t watched this on Saturday night for weeks. I''m lucky enough to be able to Sky+ it. Wind it on to about 25 minutes on a Sunday morning to see our nanoseconds of action - then delete it. So this means...

*No naff emails from supporters of clubs I don''t care about.

*No Steve Claridge patronising any club other than those he played for.

(Do they still have that caption for him that tells you how many trillions of leagues games he played? Why does this make his opinions any more entertaining or valid?)

*And definately no watching Manish skip past our name in the table to talk about Leeds.

I used to like Steve Claridge, and always hoped he would one day sign for us, in the same way I hoped we would get Dean Windass, but as a pundit hes starting to get on my tits.